froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Now if you’re primarily a mobile gamer, or at least want the option to livestream your mobile games, you will soon be able to. During the Tokyo Game Show, YouTube revealed that soon Android gamers will be able to livestream their mobile gaming sessions directly to YouTube Gaming.

Read More

This is good news for people who are Android gamers, and also have a YouTube channel where they stream, and upload Android game videos to.

I wonder if this feature works with Android Emulators and Virtual Machines like Bluestacks which let you run Android within Windows and Mac.

Do we know if this is just youtube? Or are a few websites going to be doing this? This is really cool news xD

Do we know if this is just youtube? Or are a few websites going to be doing this? This is really cool news xD

I think it is YouTube only because the news was from YouTube.

I know that Twitch, and other websites lets you stream your Android games to their websites for visitors to view.

I can see this making phones become extremely hot very quickly.

It's just YouTube Gaming so far because Google wants to connect their products together. I wonder how long until iOS allows it too.

I bet, iOS will get live game streaming to YouTube soon because there are many gamers who play games on iOS.

Back