Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Ux8bUY5xk

You get this when you cross over Animal crossing and mario party.

What did Nintendo do!? I remember getting Animal Crossing for my DS back in the day. It was the funnest game because you could do what you wanted. Collect fruit, plant trees, go fishing, and hangout with friends. This looks completely different. it is like you have no freedom to do what you love. Judging by the amount of dislikes that video has... I'm guessing this game is not going to be very successful?

What are your current thoughts on this game? Is anyone very excited for it?

Demon_Skeith said:
I'm not a fan of the game much less the series really.
Do you think the Animal Crossing series is more suited to younger kids? I first played it when I was quite young. My cousin and brother also got into the game when they were young. Currently, I am older and the game doesn't appeal to me anymore. I still thought it was an excellent game when i played it on my DS though. Maybe Nintendo should try to target younger kids?

They really need to be ashamed of themselves for this one.

They may as well have called this one Animal Crossing: Amiibo Cash Grab

This was a once proud franchises so this sucks that this is the first Animal Crosssing game I WON'T buy

I am semi excited for this. I am an amiibo collector and thes eamiibo are some of my most anticipated. With that said, there is nothing they ahve shown from this game that really separates it from a standard table top game. I don't need the full Mario Party experience, but it would be nice if there was an actual mini game of some sorts in this.

lludawg said:
Do you think the Animal Crossing series is more suited to younger kids? I first played it when I was quite young. My cousin and brother also got into the game when they were young. Currently, I am older and the game doesn't appeal to me anymore. I still thought it was an excellent game when i played it on my DS though. Maybe Nintendo should try to target younger kids?
it's suited to the people who like the lighter style of games, could be kids, teens or adults.

Back