LEGEND67

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
I already see the gameplay in some lets play channel, yeah its a simple game with only few control to play it

I see that some custom level (that created by another player / yourself) is better than the story level, and lot of player playing it (not that much but at least they create lot custom level)

Idk, i'm still not interested in this one (as always my mind say not to play latest game with full price)

The only real incentive I'd have to play this game is because it was a result of a collaboration with PewDiePie. I like the recent content that PewDiePie has been putting out, so I'd dare to actually say I'm a fan of his. Does that mean I'll be playing this game anytime soon? Probably not. It looks like a less fun version of Happy Wheels. The art style/aesthetic does look nice though, but that doesn't mean much to me since the gameplay looks simplistic and boring. After watching a couple Let's Play videos with it, I think the general consensus is a resounding "meh."

Except from PewDiePie obviously. He loves it.

Pewdiepie has been promoting this for a long time now in almost all of his recently uploaded videos. I don't think many people will play it because these types of games will grow old fast. It's like your typical create your own map and play it type of game and there are lots of those already in the market.

This type of game Animal Super Squad, is very peculiar because it lets you play with your favorite animal, it is filled with many adventures, this makes it very exciting.

Back