Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Asterisk S2 for the ecchi, Kagewani is going to become most watched - maybe.

Hundred and Sousei have great categories and covers.

My strategy is to finish other anime while the victims check out which are good and which are bad. :)

jokes on you, I'm only starting the winter season :p

need those victims as well.
Haha, you are late. But to be honest, nothing was a marathon worth, they were just entertaining.

Sadly One Punch Man OVA had laggy animations, it is disappointing.

By the way, RIP Ecchi seasons 2015-2015

This is a huge list! :/ could you guys recommend something nice to watch from that list please? Something that's addictive :p

This is a huge list! :/ could you guys recommend something nice to watch from that list please? Something that's addictive :p
Boku no Hero Academia for the ecchi superpowers.
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress for the loli zombie apocalypse.
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu for the love mistery.
Hundred for the ecchi scenes harem.
Bungou Stray Dogs for the gore crime scenes.

... :)

Omg yesss, thank you so much for sharing those images, I've been looking them for ages.
Just reading the synopsis I think that I'm looking up for Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko: Everything Flows, it seems really cute and somehow I can identify with the main character.
Mayoiga also sounds great! I love how subjective it seems to be, and it also has some mystery on it, which is always great.
I also think that I've read something about Super Lovers a while ago... I think it's probably kind of gay, which I love, and the story seems to be really interesting, I think that we all have had someone like that in our lives.
I'm definitely looking forward for those three.

I first like Mayoiga but somehow falls off (for me) because of some characters but hey, some people find them likable, right? It just does't fit right to me. But I still watch it regardless of what I just said. Haha. My favorite this season would be Re:Zero. These past few season I can't choose what me favorite is not because I like them all but most of them are average but this one is great. Normal plot you might say but still! The execution(for me) is great. Also, the art style might fool you thinking it's an ecchi anime/harem anime/ and alike. Added to my list is the Joker Game. When I first watched the 1st episode when it's release, I don't quite like the flow. Haha. I actually like it. I tried the Sousei no Onmyougi, I enjoyed the first few episode but I find the next few kinda average and not as entertaining as the earlier episodes. Kurumokuro also seems good enough. I watched the first few episode and I'm kinda hook even though it reeks off cliche scent. It makes me watch it continuously. Also, Boku no Hero Acamdemia I first read the manga on it's first release and it kinda hook me in. It's your cliche shounen battle manga but the art and how the story flows piqued my interest. There are some series that at first you might not like it but as you progress reading/watching it, you won event notice that you're nearing the end! Haha.

Back