Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
This is the first time I'm not actually keeping up with an anime season and it sucks >..< I just have so much to do and I've kind of been getting distracted with TV shows.

And I just realized there's a Natsume Yuujinchou movie :eek: Cant wait for it to get a DVD release.

I see 18+ anime disguised as 'ecchi'.

Typical anime.

This is the first time I'm not actually keeping up with an anime season and it sucks >..< I just have so much to do and I've kind of been getting distracted with TV shows.

And I just realized there's a Natsume Yuujinchou movie :eek: Cant wait for it to get a DVD release.

Just do what I do and watch while you eat and one episode before bed.

Just do what I do and watch while you eat and one episode before bed.

I've been doing that with Izakaya Nobu (finished it yesterday). Its just the right length for a meal, and also the right genre I guess xD

But yeah I've been pretty much neglecting everything else, and by the time I have my food, its kind of annoying to try and figure out what episode I'm on.

As for before bed, I've been reading mostly, got into a bunch of asian webnovels.

I've been doing that with Izakaya Nobu (finished it yesterday). Its just the right length for a meal, and also the right genre I guess xD

But yeah I've been pretty much neglecting everything else, and by the time I have my food, its kind of annoying to try and figure out what episode I'm on.

As for before bed, I've been reading mostly, got into a bunch of asian webnovels.

Don't you have a player that just picks up where you left off?

Back