Anime TALK

Lelouch

Awards
Credits
So who watches Anime and if you do what's some of your favorite series or movies for me here is a list of my favorites not in any particular order.

1) Steins;Gate

2) Full Metal Alchemist

3) Is This A Zombie?

4) Attack on Titan

5) Highschool DXD (don't judge)

6) Death Note

7) (as my name suggests) Code Geass

8) Ouran Highschool Host Club

9) Black Butler

10) Infinite Stratos

So what are your favorites and schtuff

I watch anime from time to time. The one I am currently watching is Bleach :grin: I should have watched years ago, I did not expected to be hooked on this. I first started off watching Death Note and I've only seen very few. I believe the ones I've seen are, Hell Girl, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Death Note, Avatar, Naruto and I believe Dragon Ball Z if it follows in this category. I really like to watch things with action, the only thing I've watched that wouldn't be in a type of genre would be Fruit Basket (I believe that's the name). I watches it a few years back, it was funny and I was bored, only got to about 17 episodes and I was done, lol. I'm not much of a person to watch anime but so far this is my history.

Last edited by a moderator:
List of all that I've watched, in rough order of enjoyment:

One piece

steins;gate

Sword art online

Hunter x Hunter

fairy tail

Soul Eater

to aru majutsu no index

Hellsing Ultimate

kuroshitsuji

to aru kagaku no railgun

Accel World

shakugan no shana

Shingeki no Kyojin

baka to test

RWBY

clannad

zero no tsukaima

FMA

boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai

nurarihyon no mago

kaichou wa maid sama

List of all that I've watched, in rough order of enjoyment:

One piece

steins;gate

Sword art online

Hunter x Hunter

fairy tail

Soul Eater

to aru majutsu no index

Hellsing Ultimate

kuroshitsuji

to aru kagaku no railgun

Accel World

shakugan no shana

Shingeki no Kyojin

baka to test

RWBY

clannad

zero no tsukaima

FMA

boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai

nurarihyon no mago

kaichou wa maid sama

I've been thinking about accel world but I have so many anime on my to watch list I'm not sure what to watch first

I watch anime from time to time. The one I am currently watching is Bleach :grin: I should have watched years ago, I did not expected to be hooked on this. I first started off watching Death Note and I've only seen very few. I believe the ones I've seen are, Hell Girl, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Death Note, Avatar, Naruto and I believe Dragon Ball Z if it follows in this category. I really like to watch things with action, the only thing I've watched that wouldn't be in a type of genre would be Fruit Basket (I believe that's the name). I watches it a few years back, it was funny and I was bored, only got to about 17 episodes and I was done, lol. I'm not much of a person to watch anime but so far this is my history.

you should watch fairy tail it's like bleach because it's like on it's 1 billionth episode or something like that also gurren lagann

you should watch fairy tale it's like bleach because it's like on it's 1 billionth episode or something like that also gurren lagann

Firstly, It's spelled Fairy Tail. Secondly, It's only on episode 175 as of right now and is on Hiatus at the moment. I fyou can catch up to it before April, when it starts again, you'll have a good anime you'll want to watch each week. (Compared to Bleach, which has nearly double the amount of episodes at 331. Even after that, One piece doubles that again at 630-ish.)

you should watch fairy tale it's like bleach because it's like on it's 1 billionth episode or something like that also gurren lagann

Firstly, It's spelled Fairy Tail. Secondly, It's only on episode 175 as of right now and is on Hiatus at the moment. I fyou can catch up to it before April, when it starts again, you'll have a good anime you'll want to watch each week. (Compared to Bleach, which has nearly double the amount of episodes at 331. Even after that, One piece doubles that again at 630-ish.)

hyperbole and I wrote it in the morning sorry about teh wrong tail

Well since my list is too great here's my anime list.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/DarkYoungLink

A few of my favorites that I still remember enough about would be...

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Darker Than Black

Clannad

Full Metal Alchemist

FMA Brotherhood

Soul Eater

Kurokami

To point out, Kurokami had an awesome plot aspect that I really enjoyed. So did Darker Than Black. I hope season 2 is dubbed soon.

i've watched... probably more than i can remember to list :) but some of my favorites are:

puella magi madoka magica

neon genesis evangelion

fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood

cardcaptor sakura

gintama

natsume yuujinchou

yuru yuri

the eccentric family

inu x boku ss

working!!

servant x service

love lab

mirai nikki

i just finished the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya and i enjoyed it a lot. i started watching gatchaman crowds after that, and so far i like it.

I've only read some anime, which was One Piece.

It's actually really good!

Anime books are called Manga.

I'm particularly fond of Shin Sekai Yori, Record of Lodoss War, and Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight. But I loved Hellsing, Sword Art Online, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Sailor Moon, Vanguard, and what I've seen of Soul Eater, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, DBZ, Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho... I really enjoy anything fantasy or Sci Fi really and I've seen a smattering of various shows. I've been watching Natsume's Book of Friends on Crunchyroll, but it feels a tad slow. I LOVE Polar Bear's Cafe, but I saw it's ended so I've been putting off finishing it... I'll be sad when there's nothing left :(

Has anyone else seen Shin Sekai Yori? It's on Crunchyroll if you haven't and it's pretty fantastic. I'd love to find another similar to it, the way the story unfolds just sucks you in. It was wonderfully done.

Well my list will be short. Growing up I watched Toonami so the anime I saw were Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Tenchi Muyo (or Universe, idk the difference). I also liked Pokemon and Digimon.

I tended to stick with American cartoons as a kid, mostly Batman and Spider-Man, along with whatever was on Nickelodeon as well as a few Cartoon Network shows.

I think the last cartoons I watched were Avatar: The Last Airbender (this counts as Anime, right?) and Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends.

t i have read/watched so far.. Gantz is my favorite manga so far and Code Geass is my favorite anime. The anime can't compare to any of the the manga for Code Geass lol

Wow I don't even know where to begin. I remember watching the old ones that used to appear on Cartoonnetwork such as Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Tenchi and the like. But the first anime I've watched from beginning to end was Durarara!!. I still have a lot of animes left I have yet to finish watching.

Wow I don't even know where to begin. I remember watching the old ones that used to appear on Cartoonnetwork such as Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Tenchi and the like. But the first anime I've watched from beginning to end was Durarara!!. I still have a lot of animes left I have yet to finish watching.

Omg yes Durarara was one of my favorites that was on Toonami when it came back.

Ah yes, I remembered when it aired on Toonami. I gotta admit, the english voice acting was pretty good.

Ah yes, I remembered when it aired on Toonami. I gotta admit, the english voice acting was pretty good.

Yeah it was really good.

Another one I liked was Deadman Wonderland. I feel it was short lived though.

Back