Anime that you couldn't even watch for an entire episode...

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
I really couldn't take devilman's crybaby at all.

It was too much for me.

What about you guys?

I don't drop an anime's episode. I'll give them chance to get my interest. I haven't actually encounter an anime that I can't watch it's single episode. :p

The only two anime that I started, but couldn't finish an entire episode were two that were recommended to me by people saying I would love. They were Panty and Stocking. The first episode was... gross and weird. The other one was grenadier. It was way to fanservice-y and it was too much. I would've dropped High School of the Dead for the same reason if my friend at the time didn't insist we keep watching it.

The only two anime that I started, but couldn't finish an entire episode were two that were recommended to me by people saying I would love. They were Panty and Stocking. The first episode was... gross and weird. The other one was grenadier. It was way to fanservice-y and it was too much. I would've dropped High School of the Dead for the same reason if my friend at the time didn't insist we keep watching it.

Youre friend have diffrent view on you so they thought youre going to enjoy it. :p

Usually I watch a few episodes before dropping anything.

Usually I watch a few episodes before dropping anything.
I was watching Steins;Gate and the first episode got me bored so I decided to not watch the series for almost two weeks. Then I decided to give it another chance then it happen to be on my top anime of all time list. :p

Back