Any Anime Recommendations?

NintendoChannel

And here we are!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I'm trying to get back into the world of Anime and I'm looking for some more to watch!

If you were wondering, I'd recommend:
-Attack on Titan (Love it. Season 2 has horror scenes, but they're watchable)
-Avatar: The Last Airbender (Technically, not an anime even though it is. And it's amazing.)
-Hajime No Ippo (Awesome adrenaline-inducing boxing anime)
Note: There is more than one series of Hajime No Ippo. A couple of movies, too.
-Hunter X Hunter (2011) (Just watch it)
-Little Witch Academia (Still watching it; it's really creative)
-My Hero Academia (Shonen, just watch it)
-Naruto (Part 1. Part 2 has its moments, but is overall disliked by me)
-One Piece (Fun. Engaging story. Massive universe with likable characters)
-One Punch Man (Parodies the Shonen Genre. Fun, beautiful and the right amount of silly)

Obviously, I like Shonen/Action anime. But I'll note down any recommendations! Romance, Drama, Thriller, don't hold back. Also, I can tolerate... ahem pervy anime, just as long as it's not in-your-face 24/7 'cause it's distracting as hell (CoughKillLaKillCough).

Looking forward to your recommendations!

Well, I have my anime list here: DarkYoungLink's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net

I'm not proud of some of it, but it's some my friend wanted to watch years ago. I'd recommend Kurokami, it's one of my favorites with lots of action and a cool story. Darker Than Black, which is super gory, but has an equally cool story. Durarara is about gangs or something. I liked it, I just can't remember a lot about it. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is great. You could watch the original, but Brotherhood is closer to the anime and is better, imo. Soul Eater is good too. I remember a little bit. I just don't remember how it ends. Rosario Vampire has a cool concept, but it does get kind of pervy at times. Clannad is a good romance anime. Also The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is one of my favorite animes for reasons I can't disclose, but I know I like it. Of course, I haven't watched any of these in about 6 or 7 years so, might not be as good as I remember...

Wow, this is a lot, thanks! My friend recommended some of these to me as well, so I have a lot of faith that these will be awesome. I'll let you know what I think!

EDIT: Saving that link btw!

If you like Shonen then obligatory mention of Dragonball Z (or Kai) and Bleach.

Beyond that I always recommend:
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. (It has giant robots, super powers and a lot of cool twists.)
- Death Note (only if you like more serious anime... this one's pretty complex at times.)
- Fate/Stay (really good animation, a good story too. Just be prepared for this one because if you sit down to watch one episode you may well end up watching 3-4 at a shot. )

Blood-lad is kinda interesting, plus it parodies others a bit.

If you don't mind some bloody action animes, I highly recommend Black Lagoon and Hellsing Ultimate. If you don't mind some old classics, then I recommend Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop.

If you like Shonen then obligatory mention of Dragonball Z (or Kai) and Bleach.

Beyond that I always recommend:
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. (It has giant robots, super powers and a lot of cool twists.)
- Death Note (only if you like more serious anime... this one's pretty complex at times.)
- Fate/Stay (really good animation, a good story too. Just be prepared for this one because if you sit down to watch one episode you may well end up watching 3-4 at a shot. )

Blood-lad is kinda interesting, plus it parodies others a bit.
If you don't mind some bloody action animes, I highly recommend Black Lagoon and Hellsing Ultimate. If you don't mind some old classics, then I recommend Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop.

Sweet! Thanks, guys! Once I watch 'em, I'll let you all know what I think. I watched that clip btw, VirusZero VirusZero and it's quite funny lol, I will be watching that, for sure. Oh, and Cowboy Bebop & Death Note are at the top of my list. I've been meaning to watch them for a while...

Well, I am watching read or die.
It's a good anime but with female protagonists. I would also recommend seirei no moribito

Back