Any good online racing games?

Paul Turner

Awards
Credits
Hi everybody, I am new to this forum and am looking for suggestions for a good online racing game that I can play in my leisure time. I haven't played a lot of online games in the past, so this will be a huge learning curve for me. I love racing sports such as sprinting, rally car racing, horse racing and Formula One. Thanks for your suggestions in advance.

Hi Paul. I recently came across this great online game based on horse racing known as Horse Racing Fantasy. It's a fun game with different types of modes and online tournaments where you can compete against other players. Has pretty good graphics too! Do give it a shot and let me know if you like it. It is available for a free download at www.horseracegame.com.

http://world.needforspeed.com/intro and http://driftcity.gamescampus.com/ are two online MMO racing games that I know of.

I actually asked this same question a few weeks ago. I'd recommend you give Dirt 3 a try, it's not the easiest of games but online play is very good. You could also give Blur a try if you want a more "realistic" Mario Kart type game. :)

Thanks for the suggestions. This is a wonderful forum with many helpful members. I tried Horse Racing Fantasy and found it to be an excellent game. Surprisingly, I like this game more than I like the sport. I will also try out Dirt 3, Blur, Split Second, Kart Rider and the other games mentioned in the replies and report back once I play them. Thanks, once again!

What good racers are there on the X-Box 360? Bought one today so trying to get a few games together.

What good racers are there on the X-Box 360? Bought one today so trying to get a few games together.

Forza 4, Burnout Paradise, Project Gothlan Racing 4, Split Second, Dirt, need for speed hot pursuit, Dirt 3, Driver: San Francisco, and Grid.

Thanks NBK*Twitch. I have played Gran Turismo 5 on my friend's PS3 and absolutely fell in love with its rich graphics and gameplay.

Back