Any of you collect the Tomy Pokemon Figures?

Awards
Credits
You know, the little figures like this:
p1010010_800x600.jpg

Heh, I ask because I recently bought this Abra and Sycther (sealed, new) off ebay for about 10 dollars, and I was curious if any of you collected these cute little things.

151_Pokemon_Figures_by_SilverToraGe.jpg

I wish, but recently I've been getting lots of My Little Ponies...........
Mellow.png
yep............. my little................ freaking ponies..................
banghead.gif

I do collect them, although my collection was more for playing when I was younger...started with a Ho-oh and a Tyranitar...my collection now spans over 100 different Pokemon (maybe even 200...haven't counted recently). Every generation has a representative, even if it's only a couple figurines...far more older ones than new ones though.

All it took was a quick glance, and I've got a few of these. I ordered them off of some website I don't remember (and wish I did, they had a lot if not all made so far). Pikachu, Charmander, Butterfree, Mew, Umbreon, Pichu, Dragonite, Riolu, and the triple 'pack' of Tyranitar, Pupitar and Larvitar because in the snapshot the triple looked like Larvitar's proper colour and not his shiny (which was what he single looked like to me). So I got that, and sure enough it was the same colour.

Ah well, I want a few more actually. If I could find the site again, I would.

I do collect them, although my collection was more for playing when I was younger...started with a Ho-oh and a Tyranitar...my collection now spans over 100 different Pokemon (maybe even 200...haven't counted recently). Every generation has a representative, even if it's only a couple figurines...far more older ones than new ones though.
Wow, nice
biggrin.gif
care to post a picture?
All it took was a quick glance, and I've got a few of these. I ordered them off of some website I don't remember (and wish I did, they had a lot if not all made so far). Pikachu, Charmander, Butterfree, Mew, Umbreon, Pichu, Dragonite, Riolu, and the triple 'pack' of Tyranitar, Pupitar and Larvitar because in the snapshot the triple looked like Larvitar's proper colour and not his shiny (which was what he single looked like to me). So I got that, and sure enough it was the same colour.

Ah well, I want a few more actually. If I could find the site again, I would.
Amazon has about 1,000 of these products on their website
smile.gif
I'd say it be a decent replacement for that site you can't find, perhaps.
smile.gif

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]I don't, but I sure wish I did!
I just have like three plush toys. The Pokemon figure I really want is Porygon.
[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]I don't, but I sure wish I did!
[/font]
Here's your chance to get it if you like ^.^ http://www.ebay.com/...D-/300566781345

I got these in the mail today...
gallery_2599_284_468476.png
Open it, I demand.
OPEN ITTTTTTTTTTTT!
I was actually messing with the pokeball inside the package and I don't think it opens up or anything of the sort :0.
There's only 1 way to find out..
I'ts still a no xD
btw, that actually made me laugh hah

Last edited by a moderator:
[/font]
Here's your chance to get it if you like ^.^ http://www.ebay.com/...D-/300566781345
Open it, I demand.
OPEN ITTTTTTTTTTTT!
I was actually messing with the pokeball inside the package and I don't think it opens up or anything of the sort :0.
I'ts still a no xD
WHY NOOOOOOOOOT!?

[/font]
Open it, I demand.
OPEN ITTTTTTTTTTTT!
I'ts still a no xD
WHY NOOOOOOOOOT!?
Oh, because I collect them sealed, new. Things are of much more value un-touched ^.^

Oh yeah, I also have a lot more figurines being shipped right now, so I'll probably post pictures of them once I get them.
Edit:
gallery_2599_284_512400.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back