Any popular Nintendo series you don't like?

Pikmin, Star Fox, Mystery Dungeon, Nintendogs, prolly a bunch of others I can't think of.
Oh yeah, Pikmin is another one. I played the first one when I was like 8 or 9 and I couldn't figure the game out to save my life. Plus I was scared of almost every enemy in the game because they were just huge and I was tiny. Then the stressful 30 day time limit. I've seen playthroughs of Pikmin 2 and it looks better. Pikmin 3 has another time limit that involves food, but I just can't get into playing the series.

I didn't care so much for the metroid games, but when I first played 'prime' for the gamecube, I liked it. Also I didn't find much interest in any of the Zelda games. Again, when I first tried out 'oracle of ages' & 'oracle of seasons' with a link cable between the game boy colors, it was a fun experience. Since then, I've also given the 'windwaker' game a chance, and now I first bought 'breath of the wild' for switch recently. Amazing how you dont find interest, but when you give a game a chance, you end up being hooked on it.

Back