PS2 Any Zone of the Enders Fans here?

bngo16

Credits
It was actually the first Mech game I played and it was for the PS2. There's also a sequel called ZOE: 2nd runner which was just fantastic! I honestly think this is the best mech game of all time and it seemed far ahead of it's time when it came out. The fighting mechanism, the free flying and burst of speed, and the number of moves you can do. It's produced and designed by Hideo Kojima (same creator of Metal Gear Solid and the new Death Stranding game that's coming out soon) and published by Konami. The story line was great too and if there had been a multiplayer mode (there wasn't in both games) it would have been epic!

Unfortunately, ZOE 3 was cancelled years ago for a couple of reasons 1) the HD version of the game for Xbox 360 and PS3 didn't generate enough revenue for the project 2) it was overshadowed by the MGS series and 3) Kojima left Konami so all hopes of the game getting publish died with that departure. Does anyone know of any similar games?

Anyways, here's a video of one of my favorite fights if you guys want to learn more about the game:

Never heard of the series really.

Back