Anybody here still play an actual N64 but me? :c

fyrefox

@_@
Awards
Credits
I feel so lonely. I play mine everyday at least. I'm even gonna be recording an LP off my actual Nintendo 64.

if i still had a N64 id be buying games at the store in the mall that sells n64 games .. shame i dont have it .. so many good games

if i still had a N64 id be buying games at the store in the mall that sells n64 games .. shame i dont have it .. so many good games

LOL I won't give them my money. They have fenced goods and don't play by the rules. I already got them on probation once, if you recall.

My N64 is up north or I would be.

I have mine and it's in my room. I would play it if I could hook it up to my tv.

i still have a N64, SNES, you know the ordeal. just look at my profile.

I don't currently own one, but my friend does and I always play it when I'm over at his house.

We normally play Super Smash Bros. and Mario Kart 64 on a really old CRT TV. It's awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have mine, though it's not currently hooked up. It's in a box in the closet with the PS2, Snes, and Gamecube and all the controllers and powerbricks. I had it set up for a while, but I didn't play it often enough and didn't want it to get dusty.

If I owned one I would play it. I have been thinking of buying one but there are too many 3DS, Wii and Gamecube games that I want to play so I would have no time. Once I can get those systems straightened away, I will probably buy one and end up playing it fairly regularly.

I don't have an N64, but talking about old-school systems in general, I find that I have zero interest in playing them after I got the newer PS3 hooked up. Maybe it would be different if I had more space in my TV board to hook up 2 consoles at the same time, but as it is, I'm too lazy to connect the PS2 and bother with all the cables.

That, plus the giant backlog of current-gen games I have.

Mine is filled with dust and I have no idea where the few games I had are, so no, I haven't touched it in so many years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting Super Mario 64, And Mystical Ninja starring Gomon (however you spell his name xD) this year again hopefully if all goes well. :3

yes i still have a N64, with legend of zelda ocarina of time, legend of zelda majora's mask, Pokémon Stadium, and Pokémon Stadium 2, Lylat Wars, Banjo-Kazooie, diddy kong racing, Donkey Kong 64 and mario kart 64 and goldeneye

Back