Anyone been on BestGore.com before?

Awards
Credits
**MODERATOR WARNING: It is NOT recommended that you go to this site. It is extremely graphic and is likely to be considered repulsive by most anyone's standards. Visit at your own risk.

Trust me, it's NOT for the faint hearted.
If you want to see real videos of real people being really decapitated with a chainsaw, for example, this is the place for you.

Of course you might think "but that happens all the time in horror movies", and stuff.

But... the thought and the fact that it actually happened in real life is what makes it seem worse. If you watch a horror film scene of someone being crushed to death, yeah, it's gory, but it's also awesome... but if you saw it in real life, or a video of it in real life, the simple fact that it's real would likely make you slightly queasy...

And no, I'm not a maniac.

And on this subject... am I the only one who can look at the goriest most sickening nauseating images and videos, such as that on this site (the one in the post, not N3DSC <_<), without even a slight hint of nausea?
Looking at these images induces the same amount of nausea as playing Mario Kart Wii.

Last edited by a moderator:
That little disclaimer at the end of your post really doesn't make you look any less of a maniac.

It's not the point that you can look at these images of people's death or injuries with ease, it's why on Earth would you take the time to view them?

Because I'm waiting for Super Mario 3D Land to come out? I dunno, I just go on random sites. I'm not confined to just YouTube, SmashBoards, FFShrine, GameFAQs, and N3DSC.

Heh. Buddy that's beyond confined. That's the outskirts of the norm.

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

That little disclaimer in your sig isn't going to make the game come out any faster...

Blame the admin for some how claiming my sig which was hardly worth completely fucking up, was somehow "too big".
Get a faster computer, and get a 1920x1080 monitor. Your pathetic 60 x 40 monitor seriously needs an upgrade.

Trust me, it's NOT for the faint hearted.
If you want to see real videos of real people being really decapitated with a chainsaw, for example, this is the place for you.

Of course you might think "but that happens all the time in horror movies", and stuff.

But... the thought and the fact that it actually happened in real life is what makes it seem worse. If you watch a horror film scene of someone being crushed to death, yeah, it's gory, but it's also awesome... but if you saw it in real life, or a video of it in real life, the simple fact that it's real would likely make you slightly queasy...

And no, I'm not a maniac.

And on this subject... am I the only one who can look at the goriest most sickening nauseating images and videos, such as that on this site (the one in the post, not N3DSC <_<), without even a slight hint of nausea?
Looking at these images induces the same amount of nausea as playing Mario Kart Wii.
Horror flicks don't phase me, well the gore that is. As fake as I feel it looks, that doesen't mean I go online looking for clips of the real deal. That can seriously mess up your computer because sites with that sort of content will more likely than not have a crap load of viruses.
Because I'm waiting for Super Mario 3D Land to come out? I dunno, I just go on random sites. I'm not confined to just YouTube, SmashBoards, FFShrine, GameFAQs, and N3DSC.
Its understandable that your bored waiting for SM3DL, most of us here are i'm sure, myself included. However, since going on random sites can screw up your computer, why not do something more productive? When I am bored sick waiting for a game, or just plain bored, I like to draw, make art, write stories or fan-fics, etc. I like to get creative with my spare time. Or if the oppurtunity presents itself, I add to my fossil collection.
I don't know you or the things you like to do in your times of boredom, but if your REALLY bored, you could always try something new
smile.gif

That's...effed up, TUK.

Yeah, like I go around with out any form of anti-virus software.
I never said you did. There are viruses that can get through some anti-virus software. Just saying.

TUK, why would you even dare make a post making me curious to see what the hell this site is. Now i wanna puke.
unsure.gif

ohmy.gif
its real? not that i'm gonna look
tongue.gif

Relevant:
SIF9D.gif

Oh gawdy, the Decapitation of the two Cartel guys is the worst i've seen yet. Frick, I can't see anyone having an execution by chainsaw.

Back