anyone here play halo?

I have played from 3 onwards myself. I never got around to playing 1 or 2 which I feel I missed out on a lot not playing those. I am very much looking forward to the Master Chief Collection as within that will be Halo 2 which I did not play and that is one I really want to try.

I think I overplayed Halo 3 with friends when I got it in early 2009 because we used to spend every night on it for round 8 hours a time if not more sometimes, it was a lot of fun.

I play a lot of Halo. I'm just addicted to online games like Halo and CoD, even if the majority of the hardcore gamers hate them, they are just really fun and competitive.

I've been playing Halo for years, and have played most of them released so far. It's one of the few FPS series that I like for more than just the story or setting.

Saint Francis said:
I have not played Halo in years. But now that you mentioned it, I play Destiny. Alot alike?
There are surely similarities to be taken. However the singleplayer and multiplayer are a lot more separated with Halo.

I played Halo back in the day, when they still released the series on PC. I finished both the original and Halo 2, also Halo: Reach at a friends place on his Xbox. I hope they will finally release the older series on PC as well. I really hate Microsoft for doing this to their PC gaming crowd.

I absolutely loved Halo: Reach.  I loved the mapmaking aspects of it and the multiplayer was just fantastic!  It's probably the main game I can see myself buying a new Xbox to play on.

Back