Anyone made their own game?

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I have myself before using a simple program called Scratch to make something a little bit simple. I wanted to know if anyone has done something similar or more complex. If you have links, feel free to share them!

Me and my friends attempted to make one once, didn't get far due to lack of support.

Demon_Skeith said:
You truly do fail to understand the 'didn't get far' part of my sentence. :p

Nah, it was going to be like a desert thief like game, with tragedy, battles and traveling to other lands.
So what program did you plan to code the game in? Or how far did you get into the project? Did you even start coding it?

I have a php web based game. I have it in beta still. I haven't had a lot of time to work on it. If you want a link I can provide one. I had a friend at work tell me about a program called blender...its a 3d and animation program...I haven't got to fiddle with it much, but I will be doing some tutorials on it to learn it. Maybe then I can start some 3d games. Who knows.

Starskull said:
I have a php web based game. I have it in beta still. I haven't had a lot of time to work on it. If you want a link I can provide one. I had a friend at work tell me about a program called blender...its a 3d and animation program...I haven't got to fiddle with it much, but I will be doing some tutorials on it to learn it. Maybe then I can start some 3d games. Who knows.
Feel free to link it, don't see why not.

I almost feel embarrassed to link it...It is so early in dev. I want to work on it tho. Yet here you go...Feel free to sign up and try it out...so far I haven't linked it to the public. So you all would have the first look. I haven't done a whole lot, and some features I'm working on are still kind of broken. Yet the basics are there. I should really add some more stuff.

http://test.starskull.website/

Back