Anyone playing Pokemon GO?

Level 22 and still playing, I've walked 147 km (90 mi) so far since it launched. Still having a lot of fun.

Still sometimes playing it here, though it doesn't really work very well where I live. Only two or three Pokestops in the area, and very few good wild Pokemon.

But I'm giving it a try anyway.

I don't know why people are so obsessed with it, it would of been better if you can see other trainers while you play. (if that gets added) I prefer the older Pokemon games such as Sapphire and Ruby. I do believe that Pokemon will eventually create something that is for every fan to obsess over. As of now, I find that the games are lacking in my interest.

Well, played it a bit more recently. Honestly though, the amount of new Pokemon is so rare here (outside of eggs), that it's kind of hard to get anywhere close to filling out the Pokedex, or to the point you can easily level up.

Yeah, I go downtown around once a week to find new Pokemon and stock up on Pokeballs. During the week I just walk through a neighborhood to hatch all my eggs.

Yeah, I go downtown around once a week to find new Pokemon and stock up on Pokeballs. During the week I just walk through a neighborhood to hatch all my eggs.

Even stocking up is hard here. With the Pokestops around here, you can maybe get about 10 Poke Balls a day total.

Eggs are a bit more common than they used to be though.

You can use a Pokestop multiple times a day, it resets every 4-5 minutes. I usually get around 10 balls at work on my 2 15 minute breaks.

Yeah, but that means you've got to hang around a Pokestop for a significant portion of your day.

None the less, I'm slowly getting there. Maybe I'll find something decent in a few more levels.

Like many others, I tried it and didn't really like it. I was never a fan of pokemons. And I work 12 hours a day so it doesn't leave me much free time and I sure as hell will not spend it running around the city :grin:

I don't think I've played Pokemon GO in like 2 or 3 weeks now. I want to play it, but there's nothing to keep me going. Yeah, I haven't filled up the Pokedex, but I have nowhere to go, especially since my car broke down recently. The place I live only has like a million Pidgy's, half a million Weedles, a couple Eevees, a handful of Bellsprouts, and sometimes other misc. Pokemon if you're lucky. It doesn't give people who live in rural areas anything to work with. Maybe once gen 2 Pokemon come out, I'll play it again, because maybe they'll fix some of the problems.

Though, maybe not because they're adding trading soon and that'll kill the game because then no one will be motivated to go out and catch Pokemon. People will just sit around and trade high level Pokemon and the whole reason for the game will be lost.

I don't think I've played Pokemon GO in like 2 or 3 weeks now. I want to play it, but there's nothing to keep me going. Yeah, I haven't filled up the Pokedex, but I have nowhere to go, especially since my car broke down recently. The place I live only has like a million Pidgy's, half a million Weedles, a couple Eevees, a handful of Bellsprouts, and sometimes other misc. Pokemon if you're lucky. It doesn't give people who live in rural areas anything to work with. Maybe once gen 2 Pokemon come out, I'll play it again, because maybe they'll fix some of the problems.

Though, maybe not because they're adding trading soon and that'll kill the game because then no one will be motivated to go out and catch Pokemon. People will just sit around and trade high level Pokemon and the whole reason for the game will be lost.

Eh, trading is more likely to be local. So you'll have to meet the person to trade with them.

I don't know why people are so obsessed with it, it would of been better if you can see other trainers while you play. (if that gets added) I prefer the older Pokemon games such as Sapphire and Ruby. I do believe that Pokemon will eventually create something that is for every fan to obsess over. As of now, I find that the games are lacking in my interest.
A lot of my friends are still playing it because they're getting a lot of exercise and are meeting new people.

Back