Anyone remember Metroid Prime Hunters?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
On the DS?

Cause while it's now out on the Wii U eShop, it makes me think back to the days when the game had an active community and lots of clans and stuff. When people were cheating like hell because glitches weren't patched and Action Replay codes were an epidemic. The days of seeing all the heated arguments about it on GameFAQs...

So yeah, anyone else remember this game? Did you play it to some serious level when it was new?

I played this all the time...got good enough and played enough to get four stars legitimately...unfortunately because of the stigma that all 4 and 5 stars were hackers it got hard enough to get people to stay for a match that I never got up to five stars...loved that game though purely for the multiplayer...single player was pretty darn bad...

Still blows my mind how many FPS the DS got. Every publisher wanted a piece of the action and it even got some Call of Duty games. There's even a prototype of Halo for the DS. Hunters was a game I never got around to, but I remember it as a classic for the DS.

Back