Anyone still watches movies on DVD player?

Our New Zealand Disney+ and Netflix is crappy in terms of content so still gotta hunt for DVDs of certain titles so yes still use a DVD player every so often.
Even though I love Netflix, I also enjoy watching some movies on DVD. I have all Game of Thrones show on DVD.

I haven't used a DVD in a long time if I am honest being that we have access to things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney PLus and also over here in the UK we have NowTV as well that allows us to gain access to movies and tv shows as well. I do still have DVDs but don't tend to use them now, I don't think I even have a DVD player anymore to be honest.

I haven't used a DVD in a long time if I am honest being that we have access to things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney PLus and also over here in the UK we have NowTV as well that allows us to gain access to movies and tv shows as well. I do still have DVDs but don't tend to use them now, I don't think I even have a DVD player anymore to be honest.
This is something that's common with most people now but the old classic users still dabble in and out of using DVD's once in a while.

Most of the time, it's on blu-rays I watch but my DVD player is still good. I've got some old classic songs on DVD plates.

Back