Apple Mac

GracefulAssassin

Mori Hater
Awards
Credits
Well I'd like to have one, I don't need it. I'm just gonna finance a Macbook.

Apple has far better hardware, and they last longer. They're more intellegent as well.

I like Mac OS over Windows for everyday tasks like homework, and web browsing since Mac is less likely to get viruses, and other junk program which make a computer slow or broken by just visiting a website with Internet Explorer, or opening a infected Word file with MS Office.

I want to get the Mac Mini, or Macbook Air someday since they both are the cheapest new Macs you can get, and they look great for regular tasks like web browsing, typing, and simple photo and video editing.

Memento Mori said:
Macbooks suck though. Whats with the love for Apple?
I've had compaqs, Vaios, HP laptops, netbooks...

I have a Macbook Pro right now and I freaking love this thing. I can't imagine being more protective of my firstborn child than I am of this magnificent machine. I will never switch back to PC. Not ever. Only a person who owns and regularly uses a macbook pro can understand my feelings for it.

@ Froggy: Getting an Air is a waste in my opinion. If you're going to spend apple money you need to go for the real deal.

The Apple  Macbook Air is good for someone looking for a higher end small laptop/netbook, but don't want Windows 8 netbooks, and just needs a small quality laptop for traveling, and doing everyday tasks, but don't want to deal with defective laptop parts which are more common on Windows laptops made by HP, Acer, and Dell which seems to have more stories on forums of people having overheating problems.

Apple will officially discontinue your product after three years just so you all know. My friend still uses an old PC from the 90s. Not sure of its brand.

Apple utilizes parts from PC makers but "makes" an OS by taking code from other sources, such as BSD, illumos, LLVM, GNU, and Mesa3D. Linux is free and superior to OSX because OSX is just a tired rehash of Linux.

I have an Apple Macbook June 2012 model, its a fantastic machine and runs very smoothly with its operating system. I guess many people see macs are "over expensive" and "can find equal spec computer for less" however I have been an Apple fan for a while now and will continue to do so due to their fantastic customer support amongst other things.

Back