Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So if you yourself are the champion of an arcade game, Mr. Demon, you'll reward yourself with some GL points? so during the award ceremony you'll make a copy of yourself to give yourself the reward for yourself in your arcade gaming contest yourself? lol

Last edited:
So if you yourself are the champion of an arcade game, Mr. Demon, you'll reward yourself with some GL points? so during the award ceremony you'll make a copy of yourself to give yourself the reward for yourself in your arcade gaming contest yourself? lol

All points come from what I have banked on my own account, so if I hold one of the scores then I simply don't have to give the points out.

All points come from what I have banked on my own account, so if I hold one of the scores then I simply don't have to give the points out.

you took the question a bit too seriously, I was hoping a cheeky Mr. Demon cosplay type reply lol

Demon_Skeith said:
waaay to fing tired for that right now. I need a secretary for stuff like this :p
lol maybe Mr. Demon should hire Catherine?
450px-Catherinemax1.jpg

or perhaps some other succubus?
succubus3_large.PNG

Catherine got a succubus-es harem true ending thing and her dad practically likes to "spy" on her love life like realy realy close, like "sleeping" at the edge of the bed while she's doing it with vincent on the same bed lol.

Last edited:
Back