April PlayStation Plus Lineup

GR News

Feed Poster
Awards
Credits
Welcome to another free month of games for PSN users GL and GR readers, as such Sony is giving its PlayStation users some free games if you have their PSN+ service. Check out below on what you get: PlayStation 4: Conan Exiles The Surge
Source

Continue reading...

And it's back to being a bit crap. I mean, even COD Modern Warfare wasn't that great but it was a much better month than this.

And it's back to being a bit crap. I mean, even COD Modern Warfare wasn't that great but it was a much better month than this.

ahh dammit, I forgot to download that :squint:

ahh dammit, I forgot to download that :squint:
Ooff. It'll eventually go on sale at some point if you really want it. That's exactly how I felt when I missed out on Rocket League when it was available as the PS Plus game :(

Ooff. It'll eventually go on sale at some point if you really want it. That's exactly how I felt when I missed out on Rocket League when it was available as the PS Plus game :(

nah, I still have black ops 3 and Destiny 2, I didn't need another. Besides, I got a feeling Overwatch will go up on this eventually.

I would love to see Overwatch because it's a game that interests me but not one I'm willing to pay for lol. Although, because I want it, I doubt it will ever be available.

I would love to see Overwatch because it's a game that interests me but not one I'm willing to pay for lol. Although, because I want it, I doubt it will ever be available.

I never thought they throw CoD on PSN and yet they did two games. So here is hoping, even if its just the basic game.

True although I feel like it's more marketing moves. BO3 was free just before BO4 to try and get people into COD again. And the MW Remastered sales were probably slowing down so they gave it for free hoping people would spend money in-game.

Back