AR Free Fishing

Lightspeed97

Credits
Can anybody tell me how to catch the blooper, fish bone, gold martin, and moon wrasse? I'm referring to AR Free Fishing, of course.

Well, Moon Wrasse appears as one of the 5 fish that appear after a rainbow.
The others, i don't know; i'm still have trouble with them myself.

Well, Moon Wrasse appears as one of the 5 fish that appear after a rainbow.
The others, i don't know; i'm still have trouble with them myself.

Oh, I got the rainbow ONCE, and that's what I missed lol. Do you know how to make the rainbow appear?

i have got everything, to catch a blooper,you have to be fishing by the lakitu when it apears.for a fish bone,a storm cloud appeears and strikes the water with lightning,killing the fish,catch a dead fish skelton floating on the water and its a fishbone from NSMBW.to get a gold marlin,catch everything else and gold marlins come out sometimes.they are really hard to catch because they break the line fast though.for a moon wrasse,a rainbow will sometimes come out with 5 colored fish.the green one is the moon wrasse.also some other things are

cheep-cheep:fish on something red in the real world
green shell:same as above but with green
mr.AR:same but with yellow,if youre on something yellow sometimes he will fall in and you can get him.

i have got everything, to catch a blooper,you have to be fishing by the lakitu when it apears.for a fish bone,a storm cloud appeears and strikes the water with lightning,killing the fish,catch a dead fish skelton floating on the water and its a fishbone from NSMBW.to get a gold marlin,catch everything else and gold marlins come out sometimes.they are really hard to catch because they break the line fast though.for a moon wrasse,a rainbow will sometimes come out with 5 colored fish.the green one is the moon wrasse.also some other things are

cheep-cheep:fish on something red in the real world
green shell:same as above but with green
mr.AR:same but with yellow,if youre on something yellow sometimes he will fall in and you can get him.

Thank you, but is there any specific way to make the rainbows, storm clouds, and lakitu appear?

Could anyone tell me what fish 29 is and how to catch it?

gold marlin and you have to catch all the other ones until you can get a chance to get it

Really?
Then what's the one that says something like 'appears only to a real pro'? I thought that would be the one you had to catch all the others to get.

i forget what that one is,and i cant look because once you've caught it then you can't see what the tip is for catching it

I've got it now. Turns out it was Blooper.
But in that case, what is number 11?

Tuna is #1,it rarely appears in free fishing mode,but its always the big fish in normal fishing

Yes, i know. I've caught many Tuna.
I was asking what number 11 is.

can anyone tell me how to make a rainbow appear?iv'e been trying really hard and it never comes up!
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

can anyone tell me how to make a rainbow appear?iv'e been trying really hard and it never comes up!
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
one appeared on my wood floor,and on my real grass

I think it just randomly appears after rain.

Back