Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So anyone here watch the tv series on FX Archer? I been watching it and find it pretty good.

LOVE this show.

Actually watching Season 3 again on netflix at the moment (they recently just added season 3).

yea, I love the common "running gags" they use that have yet to get old to me such as Pam being a undercover badazz while at work being a annoying blabber mouth, Cheryl being a spoiled lunatic with a fixation for pain, cyril being a sex addict, or Woodhouse's abusive relationship with Archer.

This show just never gets old with me.

Best moment of this season so far is when archer tried to get out of the weapons check in with a bazooka.

Yea that was awesome. :laugh:

Another great highlight of this season was the whole Burger shop scene from episode 1 of the season.

Anybody familar with the voice actor's work will get that scene. :happy:

Archer is the shit. That's one of the few shows that can make you LOL from beginning to end. I watched a little of bob's burgers, thought it was stupid. But Archer... I love that show.

Archer is the shit. That's one of the few shows that can make you LOL from beginning to end. I watched a little of bob's burgers, thought it was stupid. But Archer... I love that show.
Bob's Burgers is so stupid. Who let that become a thing?

Apparently good reviews and viewer ratings during season 2. Still blows though. And apparently Archer has a season 4. I thought it was still season 3.

Back