Are you a choosy person?

Henrywrites

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Are you the type of person that is always choosy? You are very careful with who you go out with? What you eat and places you visit or is it on the contrary?

We all have choices. It really depends on the context of each choice. Hard choices usually mean you are going to have to lose something important. Easy choices are more mundane.

I am not a choosy person because I don't want to spend too much time and effort on choosing what to eat, places I want to visit, and products I may buy. I think being overly choosy on picking the best meal or product can distract me from more important tasks like housework, work, homework, and exercising.

I am not a choosy person because I don't want to spend too much time and effort on choosing what to eat, places I want to visit, and products I may buy. I think being overly choosy on picking the best meal or product can distract me from more important tasks like housework, work, homework, and exercising.

A reasonable person wouldn't be hanging out with every Tom, Dick, and Harry they run into or have an encounter with. If someone doesn't meet a certain criteria which I've set, I'm never mingling with the person.

Sometimes I am picky when it comes to buying things. (in this context)

I guess you can say I'm 'choosy' when it comes to making friends. yep.

I'm an introvert so I don't go out that much to begin with. I prefer to spend my days at home with the cat and reading a good book (or playing a good video game). Usually if I go out, I'm going out somewhere with my hubby.

It is important to be picky when it comes to friends as you wouldn't want to have friends that will put you in trouble.
Yes, it's better to choose your friends than letting them choose you. This helps you to prune out the unworthy one's who will never add anything positive in your life.

Yeah. I'm downright uptight and particular. I really enjoy having a simple life with everything in it organized and sorted.
Often accused of being the most uptight SOB they ever met.

Financially too. I have so many rituals to save money and conserve cash and protect my items.

Even in gaming. My ps4 was bought on release day and it still runs strong. That was not an accident!

Yeah. I'm downright uptight and particular. I really enjoy having a simple life with everything in it organized and sorted.

Financially too. I have so many rituals to save money and conserve cash and protect my items.

Even in gaming. My ps4 was bought on release day and it still runs strong. That was not an accident!

Good luck if anything.

Even though I have bought Playstation 5, forget the whole hype because there's nothing wrong with Playstation 4. It's still a very strong Sony's console.

Back