• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Well, I can guess what most responses will be.,. although a few people I've seen are a bit skeptical of the very concept of the game.

MM is my favorite, but the OoT3DS graphics ruin it. The only reason I would get it, is if there's an MM Master Quest or something worth my while that makes up the loss of atmosphere.

Yeah, I'll buy it.

I didn't get OoT3D cuz I wasn't interested enough and I didn't play the original MM past the beginning part cuz I wasn't motivated enough. Now I can beat two birds with one stone. ^^

Always despised Majora'sMask and never beat it because the repetition turned me away. I feel a handheld version will suit me better, so I plan to grab the 3DS version upon release even though I own Majora's Mask already on 64, Gamecube, and Wii lol

Without a doubt, I will have this game on launch date.

The original is rather flawed but I hear they've been trying to make the gameplay smoother, so I'm hoping they fix the large issues I had with it. I'll probably get it anyway but that would seal the deal for me.

I'll probably only get it if they add a bunch of new content (like a MM Master Quest?) :p

I never beat the original though so if I do get it I'll have to change that.

I'm getting it so I can say I've played every Zelda game where Link doesn't look like he just swallowed a bottle of drain cleaner (CD-i), which I can't right now…MM is the one I've never even touched, so it's high time I rectified that.

Probably, but not a sure thing. I'm far more interested in the Wii U's open world version of Zelda then this one, especially since I'm not a huge Zelda fan anyway.

anyway why keep making these remake of previous zelda game when get around making new zelda u on wii u

Well, that's a toughie. See, people have been begging for a remake of Majora's Mask. Also, the 3ds crew needs something to do. Also, you can't speed up progress. We'd all rather have a great game in 2016 then a horrifyingly terrible one tomorrow.

I voted yes. I'm so excited!

Back