Are you More likely to buy headphones which comes with a Cheap MP3 Player?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I maybe more likely buy a pair of headphones which came bundled with a cheap MP3 player like cheap $5 MP3 players which you can buy on online stores.

But, most cheap MP3 players also come bundled with a pair of cheap headphones which sound quality is not the best, but good enough for listening to Audio books, and lower quality MP3 files.

A cheap MP3 player can be useful when the battery life is low or dead on your smartphone, tablet, and laptop, or if the user wants to save power on their phone and laptop.

nah, everything I have is tied to my phone/PC. I don't need a mp3 player anymore.

nah, everything I have is tied to my phone/PC. I don't need a mp3 player anymore.

I agree most people don't need an MP3 player anymore. But, MP3 players can still be useful if you do fast moving exercises like running, ride a bike where you don't want to risk dropping your more expensive phone while you are running or riding a bike. MP3 players also charge faster than phones, and have longer battery life depending on the size of the battery, and how much power the MP3 player uses when playing music.

Back