Are you taking any extra precautions for covid these days?

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
So what do you guys say?
Are you guys taking any extra precautions for covid these days? I know people who are trying to follow social distancing now.

I am wearing a face mask when I am away from home, and stay 6 feet awsy from people. I also use hand sanitizer and wash my hand. I also wear a hat to prevent people from directly sneezing on my head.

I am wearing a face mask when I am away from home, and stay 6 feet awsy from people. I also use hand sanitizer and wash my hand. I also wear a hat to prevent people from directly sneezing on my head.
That's great.
We are having too many cases over here and we are trying to take extra precautions and all. I hope this is all going to end soon

It's hard to stay 6 feet away from people at work because customers get right up in your face to ask you a question. So I'll still wear a mask when I'm at work, even though we're not required to wear them anymore as of about a week ago.

We have been for the majority of the time over the past year with the multiple lockdowns we have had. But now that restrictions are slowly ending, everyone is probably going to slowly start being less careful. I think most people are tired of social distancing and masks, to be honest.

It's hard to stay 6 feet away from people at work because customers get right up in your face to ask you a question. So I'll still wear a mask when I'm at work, even though we're not required to wear them anymore as of about a week ago.
That's good.
Not many people usually take precautions unless they are forced to do so by the law

No more than usual and the 6 feet thing was always BS.

Though I do dream of a day without a mask.

No more than usual and the 6 feet thing was always BS.

Though I do dream of a day without a mask.
No one is actually following that distance stuff here.
To be honest, I don't want to go outside at all and I don't want my family to get exposed too (_ _)

No one is actually following that distance stuff here.
To be honest, I don't want to go outside at all and I don't want my family to get exposed too (_ _)

I hope you and your family will be safe from the Coronavirus.

I also don't like going out because there are still a lot of new Covid19 infections, and deaths from Covid19 infections, and some people still don't follow social distancing laws.

Unfortunately, the Covid19 Pandemic can be one of the reasons for more violent crimes like criminals hitting and robbing people, so it does not feel as safe to go out these days.

I've been wearing masks long before covid, and I will continue long after it.
I wash my hands regularly, always have done. The social distancing I'm not really bothered about.

I've been wearing masks long before covid, and I will continue long after it.
I wash my hands regularly, always have done. The social distancing I'm not really bothered about.
That's a really good thing
I don't feel comfortable with masks at all and I feel like it's suffocating most of the time

I felt the same way when I first started wearing them.
I see
With that I agree as well. But sometimes you just can't get used to some particular stuff and this is something like that for me.

I was very bad over the weekend. I went on a trip with a friend and we barely wore our mask. I'm getting my jab tomorrow though, which is great!

Back