Australia can now get unlimited data on mobile

Danielx64

Credits
upload_2018-5-13_21-32-17.png

Yep, that right, you can get unlimited data on mobile now from Telstra. Before I was only getting 15GB for $70 but now I am paying the same and get 40GB at full speed then my connection is slowed down.

This is great for gamers who don't have a phone line or rather have mobile internet.

USA left in the dust again....

So I used up all my 40GB at full speed and now being slowed down. While the speed now is not the best (I knew about this) it still ok for browsing the internet, watching some youtube videos but downloading updates takes time. I haven't tried online gaming yet though.

70$ for that 40 GB of data and for that speed, and after reach 40 GB it still can be used for watch youtube videos

Its sure that connection have more speed than my connection even if i didnt reach the data limit

70$ for that 40 GB of data and for that speed, and after reach 40 GB it still can be used for watch youtube videos

Its sure that connection have more speed than my connection even if i didnt reach the data limit
Well this is the speed I get when I haven't gone over my limit

Screenshot_20180525-171607.png

And yes even if I went over (and I did) I can still watch YouTube videos etc.

In my country the unlimited data for mobile starts at only $30/month with speeds to 112Mb/s.

There are probably faster and cheaper deals but didn't check a lot.

In my country the unlimited data for mobile starts at only $30/month with speeds to 112Mb/s.

There are probably faster and cheaper deals but didn't check a lot.
I just did a speed test on my mobile connection and I am not getting anywhere near that speed.

What sort of mobile connection do you have? I am 4G here in Australia.

Screenshot_20180613-071010.png

Back