Avengers: Infinity War (part 2)

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
Here is the trailer for Avengers: Infinity War (part 2) which looks like it will be titled Endgame. This is a teaser though.

Not excited for it but I do want to see how things turn out. Hopefully not fairy tale mushy.

I am curious how things turn out as well. I'm so ready for this movie to come out just because I've seen the first one and I want answers.

I not only want to know that but what will happen with about half the good guys that are currently not with us after the first movie.

Saw the Latest trailer:

I wonder if Cap is really going to die. probably Cap and Tony.

Just saw this pic lol the world is in crisis and they are chilling' out playing the original Game Boy
Mark Ruffalo on Twitter
D3_AlUNWAAAhTHh.jpg

Hey. Got to take a break for a game once in a while.

Well, we know this is suppose to be the last movie for Captain. I'm pretty sure this is suppose to be the last one for Tony as well. So, it's a possibility that Captain and Tony could end up dying (and remaining dead) in Endgame. It would allow them to do a reboot of those movies later on down the road if they decided they wanted to. Personally, I would like to see all the good guys alive by the end of the movie but I know I don't always get what I want.

Hey. Got to take a break for a game once in a while.

Well, we know this is suppose to be the last movie for Captain. I'm pretty sure this is suppose to be the last one for Tony as well. So, it's a possibility that Captain and Tony could end up dying (and remaining dead) in Endgame. It would allow them to do a reboot of those movies later on down the road if they decided they wanted to. Personally, I would like to see all the good guys alive by the end of the movie but I know I don't always get what I want.

you don't get this far in a continuing story arc and not have a few major deaths. I know they want to cut the iron man actor mainly due to the fact he is very $$$$$ to keep on.

Read some Spoilers from a leaked footage from kotaku:

• So Hulk is Professor Hulk now. He’s the Hulk but he wears glasses and talks like Bruce Banner and he’s smart. He’s at the Avengers’ facility with Ant-Man (who’s been saved from the Quantum Realm, evidently), Black Widow, and Cap. They must be working on something with time travel, because Smart Hulk makes a comment about Ant-Man getting lost in the 1950s.
  • Thor seems drunk and disheveled in the next scene. He’s happy to see Rocket and Hulk, and he introduces them to Korg and Miek.
  • Stark’s at the Avengers facility. There’s a big contraption and Rocket’s working on it. It’s probably what they’ll use to time travel. Tony calls him “Ratchet.” Thor is still drunk, and it sounds like Tony calls him “Lebowski.”
  • Ant-Man, Hulk, and Nebula are in a room together, and Ant-Man is wearing one of those quantum suits you’ve seen in the trailers. Nebula is working on the suit.
  • A scene from the trailers where the Avengers are walking through their facility in the quantum suits, with some Steve Rogers V/O.
  • It seems like Cap, Ant-Man, Hulk, and Stark went back to the Battle of New York to find three Infinity Stones? Cap says, “Two stones uptown. One stone down. Stay low, keep an eye on the clock.” Hulk from the past smashes, and it looks like Professor Hulk is about to smash also.
  • Captain America is fighting a version of himself on a bridge.
  • Hulk appears to have the Infinity Gauntlet—or maybe a version that Stark made—with all 6 stones. He puts it on, and once it’s fitted, he falls to his knee in pain. It looks like the Gauntlet is burning him as he yells.
  • Thor, Captain America, and Iron Man are fighting Thanos, but he’s handling them. Hulk appears trapped under rubble, which he’s trying and failing to lift with only the arm that didn’t put on the Gauntlet.
  • Captain America wields Mjolnir! I have to say that’s the one supercool thing I wish I hadn’t spoiled for myself. He’s getting in some good shots on Thanos, and knocks him down.
  • Falcon tells Cap through an earpiece, “It’s Sam. Can you hear me?” and then he says “On your left.” Cap looks and sees Okoye, T’Challa, and Shuri walk through a portal, and then Falcon flies out.
  • All of the Avengers who got dusted in the first movie are alive. Shocking, right? Cap is facing down Thanos, with all the heroes behind him. He shouts, “Avengers!” then catches Mjolnir, then says much quieter and more seriously, “Assemble.” (omg.) All hell starts to break loose.
  • Spider-Man hugs Iron Man. It’s cute.
  • Captain Marvel appears to destroy a spaceship. She has short hair and she’s flying away as it crashes to the ground.
  • A damaged Spider-Man is holding the Gauntlet on the ground. Captain Marvel is there and she says, “Hey Peter Parker. You got something for me?” He gets up and a bunch of Chitauri start charging at the two of them.

Just saw another trailer:

Marvel Studios' Avengers: Endgame, Live Red Carpet World Premiere Video:

Read some more spoilers, on the
main characters
Black Widow is dead, old Cap, Tony is dead.

And I have watched it, start was great, the ending was fantastic! But I must say the middle of the movie was rather boring. It was entertaining and good but boring and didn't need to stretch the movie out to be 3 hours long.

I got to give Marvel congrats to pulling off something so huge. Again, the final battle was amazing.

Back