Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
anyone here got a family member you hate? Despise? Or leave outside in the rain?

I got one, a aunt on my mom's side. freaking b**** is a person who only knows how to drink, smoke, and complain about things and hasn't worked in 8 years. Anyways, things are bad with her marriage (life support in a way) and is now living off her mom (who is not happy about the whole thing.) Her very life makes me sick and her past actions want me to take a shot gun to her face.

so, anyone got someone like that in your family?

p.s. encase you have sympathy for my aunt, don't. last month she tried to get disability payments and yet could work as hard as any other person could but can't because she drinks too much and can't go 10 minutes without a cigarette.

Prepare for a rant:

My moms boyfriend. She first met him in november, and he seemed ok at first. He just went downhill from there. He said he didn't smoke or drink. About 2 weeks later I caught him smoking outside, and now there are beer bottles in the house. Now it's not unusual for me to walk in and smell smoke, especially in my moms room.She says she doesn't notice it, but I don't know. But he claims he never smokes inside. He says he doesn't live here, but he's here all day everyday, and I've never seen his house. He says he has his own house, but I'm not sure if I believe him. He doesn't work, yet my mom always tells me he helps pay the bills. When I first met him his excuse for not working was his leg was injured (it wasn't), and he never has worked since. He's making new rules, he's cutting off the internet and lieing to me about it. I know the internet doesn't just cut itself off every day :squint: When I asked my mom to call them she said it was limited access coz she can't pay the bills, but companies don't give limited access. The other day he hid my shoes coz I forgot to put them on the mat (they were beside the mat, couldn't he just move them?). If I suggest something she says no but if he suggests it it suddenly becomes a great idea. I suggested we put a phone in the kitchen my mom said no and then he wants a phone in the kitchen and guess what happens? A phone appears in the kitchen. If a visitor comes he always acts nice, my friends only see the nice side. I don't know why my mom stays with him. I've tried talking to her about it many many times, she won't listen. I've started spending 5 or 6 days per week at my dads now because I'm gettng sick of it, instead of just 2, but she still doesn't seem to get the message.

1. My sister - spoiled, bratty, selfish, inconsiderate, and almost everything out of her mouth is a lie.
She steals my crap all the time (like bracelets, clothes, shoes, etc..), and claims everything to be hers. She never keeps her word (told me she'd pay me to pick her up at a friends house; never gave me the money). Anything I say she automatically shoots down like I insulted her.
I've never gotten along with her. I kid you not, if she were ever in jail and needed help to get her out, I'd leave her in there to rot.
2. My dad - he's got his moments when I love him, but I can't see past his arrogance, egotistical viewpoints, and "Im always right" attitude. He thinks the world is below him and other people can be compared to animals when up against him. He talks about humans as "them" like he isn't one of them. Don't ever tell him he's wrong, he'll flip his shit and turn violent. He likes to throw things and looses his cool in a matter of seconds. Blames everything on everyone else, and nothing is ever his fault.
3. Step brother - he's nice and everything, but he is LAZY AS FUCK. Can't keep a job, joined the marines and left cause he didnt want to go to war, got kicked out of 2 middle schools, 2 highschools, graduated with like a 1.5 (which he currently has in college atm), and doesnt show up for work (works for his dad). He parties, gets DUI's, parties more, and sits on his ass.
4. Step sister - just like my sister, she's selfish and a total bitch. You can't compliment her, cause she's got it in her mind that she's so much better than anything you have to say. I told her she looked this beautiful model, and she gave me this horrified look like I told her she looked like Donal Trump. Don't tell her no or she'll bring out her claws, and everything must be done her way.

Back