Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Seriously, stuck working long hours, came home last night only for the power to cut off soon after, not allowing me to do much. Now tonight my back, or better yet my sciatica, is killing me!

Happy week folks...

Call Kawakami for some back massages
vs5e5Qh.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

and a good sleep should help.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Saw this video of a guy getting slapped in a maid cafe lol

Last edited:
"Tsundere" maid lol

I hope everything is okay for you now Demon skeith. How is your back? Did you apply any spray or have you been to a doctor?
Back aches are really bad. You shouldn't neglect them for long. Omnigel is my friend for back aches

Maybe this method would help, Mr. Demon, provided you have a human like back. I am not sure of a demon's anatomy.

The power being cut is frustrating since most things like back massage vibrators, massaging chairs, computers, and tv require power. Not having power can be stressful especially when you need to use a computer to finish homework, or to charge something important like a laptop and electric car which you use for work.

Hopefully, your back becomes better.

Hopefully your back will be back in tip top shape soon.

So the chiropractor was not the teacher maid kawakami, that's too bad lol

I decided to go to the chiropractor today, he really made my spine pop today, I'm still feeling it and sadly my back is really stiff. I'm hoping a good sleep will help since I've been feeling half dead all day.
I am really sorry to hear that. Usually chiropractors would help most of the time. Well, let's see if it will be fine after some time. Do visit a physiotherapist if the pain wouldn't subside.
It's not a good thing to ignore it for long

I am really sorry to hear that. Usually chiropractors would help most of the time. Well, let's see if it will be fine after some time. Do visit a physiotherapist if the pain wouldn't subside.
It's not a good thing to ignore it for long

oh he helped, feeling a lot better. But these things do take time.

The important thing is it's working.

So he is better than Kawakami?lol

That's great. He must have asked you to do some exercises right? Don't forget about them and do them daily until you feel better. Hope you would get better soon.

That's great. He must have asked you to do some exercises right? Don't forget about them and do them daily until you feel better. Hope you would get better soon.

I do them nightly, still ended up with a broken back.

So he is better than Kawakami?lol

Kawakami wishes she was him :p

Back