Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Game is out

Also Reviews in progress of the game are looking good. reviewers liking it. game is massive.

and looks like it's quite right with the Shadow heart's story that was datamined before, nice!.

I don't have the $60 right now, but I am going to grab this asap. It really looks like a game made for gamers and they appear to have taken no shortcuts. Also yes, it is DnD Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith, granted, I am not sure if they are calling it DnD due to the whole DnD marketing nightmare that the owners did a few months ago that drove the creator of these games to start inventing their own system.

So this is like a dnd game right?
Yep turn based DnD with gazillions possible story choices, PLOT waifus lol and endings.

Started the game and runs great on ultra ! saved future Mc's PLOT waifu Shadowheart lol recorded the scene and combat, running on my PC:

Fought bugbear and Goblins, recruited a new party member. a warlock, Wyll one of of the blades. recorded it:

The game's composer voiced a good hearted demon character in the game, found her lol and the song is quite nice. And got a new armor for MC. recorded it:

Shadowheart's artifact is like a giant d20 Dnd dice lol

Shadowheart's artifact is like a giant d20 Dnd dice lol
Yes.
And my boss didn't show up the day that the game out while I had to finish my paper work.
Damn.
I should give him the request for special leave paper.

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
fought a giant Owlbear Boss, recorded the battle:

Stealth killing bosses were quite fun lol. DnD rpg video games before this were pretty bad with stealth stuff. this time it's pretty good.

Ps5 version preload times, read from techraptor:

the PlayStation 5 version of the game will have different preload dates depending on the edition you purchased and whether you're eligible for early access.

If you're getting the digital deluxe edition, you'll be able to preload the game on August 31 at 16:00 UTC, which translates into 9:00 a.m. PDT, Noon EDT, 5:00 p.m. BST, or 6:00 p.m. CEST, depending on where you live.

This gives you plenty of time to download the big package (it was over 100 GB on PC) ahead of the early access launch on September 4, also at 16:00 UTC.,

If you're getting the standard edition, everything is shifted by three days, with preloads starting on September 2 at 16:00 UTC and release on September 6, at 16:00 UTC.

I get a problem when I try to play it.
0X%O%`(EC}J%}A%%)3N}WNR.png
I am very sure I did have the latest drivers and windows updates installed, no screen recording or SLI or CrossFireX
I did run the directx repair but no help.
I don't know what I can do so here I ask for help.

Game has 2 exe files inside the game's bin directory in the game's Baldur's Gate 3 folder, bg3.exe and bg3_dx11.exe .Have you tried starting the game by running the bg3_dx11.exe file directly?

Game has 2 exe files inside the game's bin directory in the game's Baldur's Gate 3 folder, bg3.exe and bg3_dx11.exe .Have you tried starting the game by running the bg3_dx11.exe file directly?
Yes. And with vulkan engine it can be run but unstable.
It's stable with dx11 but can't run everytime. Sometimes it works, sometime show this error.

I use Dell M4800. With 24G RAM and AMD WX4150.

Yes. And with vulkan engine it can be run but unstable.
It's stable with dx11 but can't run everytime. Sometimes it works, sometime show this error.

I use Dell M4800. With 24G RAM and AMD WX4150.
Indeed the other exe is for Vulkan. My guess it's the game's issue with AMD GPU thing. game is still receiving patches, so It think game will be stable eventually with AMD Gpu. You just have to wait until they are done with the patches.

Back