Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
read from destructoid:

The internet is all aflutter this morning after users on ResetEra spotted Bandai Namco recruiting staff to develop what appears to be an HD remaster of an unnamed Nintendo classic.

The buzz came about following an update to the recruitment page of Bandai Namco’s Japanese website, which is currently offering up a vacancy for a “3D action game designer.” According to the job listing, the selected candidate will be responsible for planning and developing a project that has been “commissioned by Nintendo.” Additional roles advertised include a “3D background artist” and, most tellingly of all, a role that involves the importing and HD remastering of pre-existing 3D visuals.

I'm keeping my hype and expectations low. Unlike the people saying Kid Icarus Uprising. I'm very excited to find out what it could be though.

Ice Climbers? Gyromite? Wild Gunner? More Punch-Out!!? Namco has fame in the arcade industry, right? Those are my picks. I'd rather Sakurai worked on titles like Kid Icarus. Although it was a joint effort in Smash 4.

Hopefully, this would mean a lot of interesting games would be released like a Gundam game for the Switch.

Hopefully, this would mean a lot of interesting games would be released like a Gundam game for the Switch.
They have those already but from what I've seen they are mostly Japan Exclusive, dating back to even the Game Boy when looking on their part.

Back