Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So looking like a blast from the past from BTS, I decided to get this movie but...... I fully regret it. This movie which is supposed to give some spotlight to Harley Quinn ends up being a rather bad plotted fan service movie thats not really worth the full money. The story line starts out good but badly goes down hill in the middle and to the end which it has a ending that makes Batman look dumb and just something the makers did to give it some kind of ending. Watching this, I'm not even sure if the makers knew what they were doing or realized they didn't have enough time to cover everything they wanted to.

So this is one DC animated film I would recommend passing on, however it did have this one good scene:

I had a friend who saw it who didn't like it either. Hopefully the live action version with Jared Leto and I forget who plays Harley in Suicide Squad, is better. Though, the DCU is not doing very good right now. They have too many misses and not enough hits.

I had a friend who saw it who didn't like it either. Hopefully the live action version with Jared Leto and I forget who plays Harley in Suicide Squad, is better. Though, the DCU is not doing very good right now. They have too many misses and not enough hits.

yeah they are failing, or maybe getting to old for this has they had some long time people working on this movie. But the next one for batman looks decent which is set back during the age of Jack the Ripper.

Back