Battle Splash: Non-violence Chaotic Arena Shooter

DranyaStudio

Credits
Eb1lfxe.jpg

Hello everyone! First time posting in here. We are Dranya Studio, a small indie game studio come from Hanoi, Vietnam. This is a game project we’re working on called Battle Splash and it’s a third-person shooter based on the theme of water fight with non-violence but competitive gameplay. Although it’s still in development, we want to share our current progress so as to gain feedbacks from you guys and spread the words to everywhere. Currently, we’ve finished our playable build with competitive water arena section and a few maps. We’re planning to make a Greenlight and IndieGogo campaign, as well as making more game contents.

x5pGSA1.jpg

Features in a nutshell:

- Fast-paced Action-packed Third-person shooter with the theme of water fights in colorful and exotic sceneries

- 4 classes with different traits, stats and unique special items.

- A set of 4 basic weapons (available for all classes).

RegularBrokenKitty-size_restricted.gif

- Water Arena with 3 game modes, including 2 Competitive modes and 1 Objective mode.

- All game modes are playable online and offline with AI bots

- Optimizing for up to 32 players in a server

- Full local network support. Online play is being under experiment.

AstonishingLastingGoshawk-size_restricted.gif

Things that we’re planned for further development (or maybe not!)
- Co-op campaign with the origin story of Battle Splash

- Additional post-release maps and modes

- Full modding support with tools for user-made experiences (expect the unexpected!)

Battle Splash in action (to be updated)

DeterminedSelfreliantBernesemountaindog-size_restricted.gif

Screenshots Splashes:

Ep7Bjfl.jpg

yMc3ept.jpg

4mISKv8.jpg

MxCTJ5Q.jpg

D31ZZIG.jpg

HO3eAP6.jpg

CHcfrA7.jpg

ffgXYkv.jpg

1XObO0e.jpg

iX60XIo.jpg

Feel free to give us comments so that we can improve Battle Splash for a better game. Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/battlesplash.dranya

Twitter: http://twitter.com/dranyastudio

IndieDB: Battle Splash Windows, Linux game

Dev blog: BattleSplash Development Blog | More Splashes, More Fun!

Email: battlesplash@dranyastudio.com / gaminghanu@gmail.com

I'm not into this kind of gaming, but after reading an watching this video it has changed me to the better of good. What an great topic this is then. Thanks for sharing. It's RPG shooting that I also like doing in gaming

I'm not into this kind of gaming, but after reading an watching this video it has changed me to the better of good. What an great topic this is then. Thanks for sharing. It's RPG shooting that I also like doing in gaming

What are some rpg shooting games?

Back