PC/Mobile Battlefield 2042 PC anyone?

zoldos

Lord
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I'm totally getting this. For $14.99 a month I can get full access to this game and hundreds more. Very cool, so if I don't like it, I'm not out $60! But, it looks awesome!! :grin:

EA play is a pretty nice feature. I don't find it too great of a value as I only play like one EA game a year (the battlefields mostly) at best and don't want to cycle my sub each month I want to play it.

I'm actually waiting for a sale to grab 2042 as I'm not too excited about it.

EA play is a pretty nice feature. I don't find it too great of a value as I only play like one EA game a year (the battlefields mostly) at best and don't want to cycle my sub each month I want to play it.

I'm actually waiting for a sale to grab 2042 as I'm not too excited about it.
I hear ya. I simply can't drop $59 all at once for just a game, so $14.99 a month for full access to that and other games seems much better for me. If I don't like it, cancel sub. :cool:

I hear ya. I simply can't drop $59 all at once for just a game, so $14.99 a month for full access to that and other games seems much better for me. If I don't like it, cancel sub. :cool:
It is a super nice feature to basically demo a game. Free demos are hard to come by nowadays, so a $15 month-long demo that also happens to come with a library of other games, not bad at all.

It's one of the great things about Game Pass which includes EA Play. Get to try out Battlefield without having to shell out the money for it.

It's one of the great things about Game Pass which includes EA Play. Get to try out Battlefield without having to shell out the money for it.
Sadly us PC Game Pass players only get the Basic EA Play, so no Battlefield 2042

$15 a month gets pretty pricey.

Sadly us PC Game Pass players only get the Basic EA Play, so no Battlefield 2042
I made a mistake as well, we have the basic EA Play as well. I tried out the trial of 2042 and completely forget the full game wasn't available

I swear I played it on regular EA Play ($4.99 a month) last time....

Back