Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Despite a... rough water week from a former VA, the game is now out! Who is chomping down on some baddies?

Wow, new VA is crushing it. Good thing she's paid enough, right?
I agree. I was kinda nervous about Bayo getting a new VA, but nah she's doing great. There's points where I can't even tell it's a new VA (that's a good thing)

Well I beat the game and it was a roller coaster of emotion. When it's good, it's fantastic, but when it's bad, it's really bad. I loved playing as Bayo, but when not playing as Bayo I just didn't like it much. The new character just wasn't fun to use and the other character you played as had sections that I personally didn't enjoy. As for the story, I enjoyed it for the most part, until the ending. The ending is kinda bad, but I don't really want to go into it to avoid spoilers so maybe sometime down the line I'll go more into it.

Another thing that bothered me is that there's a secret chapter that you unlock by... doing at least three things, which isn't really hard or anything, but the content of this secret chapter is lacking. I really like what they were going for with it and I enjoyed the style of it, but it was way too short. They could've easily done what they wanted with it instead of
leaving it on a to be continued after only 10 minutes of what's basically a walking simulator.

Dark Young Link Dark Young Link seems to be a common issue that they really went bad on this game's story, I'll find out soon.
Yeah, let me know when you finished. I'd love to actually talk to someone else who's played the game about the story because the only two people I've talked to about it has no real interest in the series, but wants to try it again and the other plans on playing it so I had to dance around my actual problems.

Well I beat the game and it was a roller coaster of emotion. When it's good, it's fantastic, but when it's bad, it's really bad. I loved playing as Bayo, but when not playing as Bayo I just didn't like it much. The new character just wasn't fun to use and the other character you played as had sections that I personally didn't enjoy. As for the story, I enjoyed it for the most part, until the ending. The ending is kinda bad, but I don't really want to go into it to avoid spoilers so maybe sometime down the line I'll go more into it.

Another thing that bothered me is that there's a secret chapter that you unlock by... doing at least three things, which isn't really hard or anything, but the content of this secret chapter is lacking. I really like what they were going for with it and I enjoyed the style of it, but it was way too short. They could've easily done what they wanted with it instead of
leaving it on a to be continued after only 10 minutes of what's basically a walking simulator.

Got to say, chapter 12 was fun and fantastic. And I finished the game tonight.

So yeah the new character 'Kitty' was no fun at all and kind of kill the mood (but I did like how she broke the barriers though), I didn't have any issues with the ending, seem legit to me, but I'm not seeing myself getting the next game.

Got to say, chapter 12 was fun and fantastic. And I finished the game tonight.

So yeah the new character 'Kitty' was no fun at all and kind of kill the mood (but I did like how she broke the barriers though), I didn't have any issues with the ending, seem legit to me, but I'm not seeing myself getting the next game.
I couldn't figure out her gameplay at all. Like I could not for the life of me get her witch time to work, and when I did it would last maybe a second or two, which made some of the challenges worse than they needed to be.

I just didn't like how
they made her the new Bayonetta just so they could make more sequels. Especially because of how much I hated playing as her and knowing I'd have to play as her more in future titles. Unless in the next games it's all about her some how saving Bayo and bringing her back to life or whatever, which is kinda where I expect the game to go and kinda where I want it to go, but Idk how they would do that.

Also
I kind of enjoyed the multiverse stuff, but it really made the story confusing as heck. I did like how Bayo from 1 and 2 showed up, but also it's weird because it implies that the Bayonetta we play as in game isn't the same Bayonetta that we watched grow in 1 and 2. And also that Bayonetta from 1 isn't the same as Bayonetta from 2. I also really liked seein ghte Bayonettas from other multiverses. It was a cool way to show off different sides of the character and also add new alts for future Smash titles lol.

Back