Switch Bayonetta 3

I couldn't figure out her gameplay at all. Like I could not for the life of me get her witch time to work, and when I did it would last maybe a second or two, which made some of the challenges worse than they needed to be.

I just didn't like how
they made her the new Bayonetta just so they could make more sequels. Especially because of how much I hated playing as her and knowing I'd have to play as her more in future titles. Unless in the next games it's all about her some how saving Bayo and bringing her back to life or whatever, which is kinda where I expect the game to go and kinda where I want it to go, but Idk how they would do that.

Also
I kind of enjoyed the multiverse stuff, but it really made the story confusing as heck. I did like how Bayo from 1 and 2 showed up, but also it's weird because it implies that the Bayonetta we play as in game isn't the same Bayonetta that we watched grow in 1 and 2. And also that Bayonetta from 1 isn't the same as Bayonetta from 2. I also really liked seein ghte Bayonettas from other multiverses. It was a cool way to show off different sides of the character and also add new alts for future Smash titles lol.

You just had to press R to block in order to start witch time, sometimes it just didn't work.

And I think we were playing the same character from the first two games, but came from different worlds at that time.

According to Platinum Games, several elements from Scalebound were reworked to appear in Bayonetta 3.

It's quite a shame I felt a bit underwhelmed after finishing this. It was by no means a bad game, I just had a lot more fun with previous titles. I don't think the wait was worth it, unfortunately.

Bayonetta 3's PLOT won Best Action Game TGA 2022.

I'll be honest, I didn't really think much of the games plot but maybe that was just me.

play it for the PLOT and not the plot lol

Creator said this during IGN interview:

"I personally can't conceive the Bayonetta series ever ending. I want to make a Bayonetta 4 and Bayonetta 5, and I intend on pitching them to the company. We often talk internally about how we could make nine of them. I want people who love the Bayonetta series to believe me when I say: 'I'm not going to do anything that will betray the players'."

Creator said this during IGN interview:

"I personally can't conceive the Bayonetta series ever ending. I want to make a Bayonetta 4 and Bayonetta 5, and I intend on pitching them to the company. We often talk internally about how we could make nine of them. I want people who love the Bayonetta series to believe me when I say: 'I'm not going to do anything that will betray the players'."

Given Platinum's track record, I think they can only do Bayonetta games lol. And maybe Astral Chain.

Kamiya said this:

"As I explained earlier, I worked on Bayonetta 1, 2, 3, and Origins. I've talked about this in various interviews that the Bayonetta franchise would consist of a total of nine episodes and that I wanted to grow the franchise as the 'Bayonetta Saga'. But it seems like I may have to take the full saga to the grave with me. It's a shame.

"It's not like I own the Bayonetta IP, but I suppose those that do will probably keep it going."

Back