Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
so I added a new addon to the site that I came across, for anyone active an auto post will be made celebrating your birthday here on the forum! Though it only works if you set your birthday in your user profile (something I forgot to double check and didn't get my topic made yesterday :squint:)

So if you like a friendly shutout, set your birthday or if you don't, then remove it.

so I added a new addon to the site that I came across, for anyone active an auto post will be made celebrating your birthday here on the forum! Though it only works if you set your birthday in your user profile (something I forgot to double check and didn't get my topic made yesterday :squint:)

So if you like a friendly shutout, set your birthday or if you don't, then remove it.
Thank you for the head up. I already got my birthday set (must have done that when I signed up, however does it respect the settings in the screenshot below?
unknown[1].png

Bet there will be many threads on Jan 1st is the thing we will have to watch out for. Most people default to that date if they cannot be bothered filling it in :p

Thank you for the head up. I already got my birthday set (must have done that when I signed up, however does it respect the settings in the screenshot below?

It should, might not say age at all. I'll double check to make sure.

Bet there will be many threads on Jan 1st is the thing we will have to watch out for. Most people default to that date if they cannot be bothered filling it in :p

Please, what kind of admin do you take me for? Like I let my site get spammed :p

You need to be a few days active for the addon to post something.

Oh...I can't wait to experience it though it's gonna be a long wait. My birthday is in September.
Shucks

I have setted up my birth day when I have joined the GL.

Last edited:
Back