Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Do you believe in Karma? A thought or action creates an offsets on karma leading to good or bad will towards the person.

Have you ever been affected by Karma or do you not believe in it?

I don't believe in Karma at all. I believe that there are individuals who have been handed a much better life with more opportunities and vise versa regardless of their actions.

I do believe there is karma in the world. Whether you call it karma, divine retribution, good/bad juju, fate, and so on. I believe it exists in the world.

I felt good in myself by giving good karma and makes my profile looking good with green and over 100 pining kama.

Seen allot with the bad pin

I definately believe in it. Can't really remember big things happening but small things like taking someones food then dropping it xD

I do believe in that whatever you do to others at some point of you life comes back to you, good or bad, it will ending up happening.

My dad was a piece of shit to me and my brothers growing up. Not a good memory about the guy. I'm currently paying for my brothers' apartment, groceries, etc; just so we wouldn't have to live with the guy. I have currently 2 jobs just to make ends meet. Last I heard he suffered a stroke and rotting away in his empty house, all alone with nobody to help with daily tasks. So I guess karma struck finally. It only took what, 25 years to do so?

Not exactly karma, but I believe in positive and negative energy. I believe that if I spread positive energy throughout, people would come back at me with positivity too. Same way if I do something bad unto them, chances are they would also treat me negatively. However, I believe that if a certain thing is considered "immoral", but you have nothing but good intentions and positive outcome, I believe that I would still be greeted with positivity.

Back