Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Cartoon Network is rebooting Ben 10 in the form of an all-new television series.

The new animated series, based on the franchise about an alien-powered kid hero, is being produced by Cartoon Network Studios and will premiere on Cartoon Network international channels in the fall of 2016 and in North America in 2017.

Cartoon Network’s new Ben 10 will re-introduce the energetic, fun-loving, 10-year-old Ben Tennyson. Featuring many new and fan-favorite aliens, the series kicks off with the adventures of Ben, his cousin Gwen, and Grandpa Max as they travel the country during summer vacation. When Ben finds the mysterious Omnitrix, a world of alien superpowers opens up to him.

“We decided it was time to introduce Ben to a new generation of kids,” said Cartoon Network Chief Content Officer Rob Sorcher. “Ben 10 has been an overwhelming success story across all media platforms, and we know kids around the world will be eager to see the reinvention of this beloved character.”
source

the style as usual looks horrible. And when did the series end?

alakazam said:
OMG! I got super-excited for a minute there, because I was a big fan of this series and its sequels, but then I saw this:

796860441.peg.jpeg

and now I'm upset and sad about how terrible the style looks. :confused:
come on >.<
Do not judge something based on it's art :p
Try it ;)

Well, let me ask you guys something.
Is that really an anime? 
Just curious and sorry if that sounds too dumb >.>

Claraviolet said:
Well, let me ask you guys something.
Is that really an anime? 
Just curious and sorry if that sounds too dumb >.>
No. It is a cartoon show made in the USA, therefore it is not an anime. The problem is that the original style looked a lot better than the one of this reboot.

alakazam said:
No. It is a cartoon show made in the USA, therefore it is not an anime. The problem is that the original style looked a lot better than the one of this reboot.
I see.
Well, sometimes you will have to compromise with art when a good story is on the line ;)

Back