Ber months

NameGervin

Full GL Member
Credits
It's september 1st now yay!

On our local news reported that christmas decorations and items are already selling. By the way, we celebrate christmas this early :p I also saw some houses already put christmas decorations already lol. So how's ber months to you guys?

I had to click this topic to know whether "ber months" was a typo, or an actual word.
As for here, no Christmas to be found anywhere yet, we are yet to have orange autumn trees, so people rather think about that instead now.

I had to click this topic to know whether "ber months" was a typo, or an actual word.
As for here, no Christmas to be found anywhere yet, we are yet to have orange autumn trees, so people rather think about that instead now.

I don't really know if it's an actual word but I see people using it for septemBER, octoBER, novemBER, decemBER.

I don't really know if it's an actual word but I see people using it for septemBER, octoBER, novemBER, decemBER.
Never even realised that pun.
We just keep months simple; just number + "month".
So September, October, November, and December are called 9月、10月、11月、12月 here respectively.

Even though stores are stocking halloween stuff, they are doubling down with Christmas as well.

By the way, we celebrate christmas this early :p

So basically yer getting yer Christmas Presents early from Santa too? that's not fair! lol

Back