Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Quest 9

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mother/EarthBound Collection

Greatest Mother/EarthBound Fan & Influencer
Awards
Credits
If you enjoy voting in my Best (system) Game Ever polls, i am sorry it took this long for another one. i was getting a bit disappointed with their inactivity. however if more people appear to like enjoy this one and future system best games ever, i will keep it up. DS should speed things up, as it was a great handheld and still is.

If you're all wondering why i keep putting so-called "terrible" games in these polls, it's because some people are THAT devoted to their favorite series, hence the Legend Of Zelda DS games there ^^^ and some others. Fanatics will be fanatics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why no Pokemon Black/White 2? Sure, I could go with other, but Black 2 is my second most played DS game. The first is Pearl.

Dragon Quest 9 - which I am surprised you didn't have on there since it instantly became the top-grossing game on the DS. And I like how you worded that about the 2 Zeldas that I hate lol

I haven't played it yet (I actually bought it on eBay yesterday), but where's Okamiden?

He listed the major grossing / best selling games. Okamiden went over well, from my understanding, but it was no where near as good as the first one and because of the difference in being a Chibi version a lot of people overlooked it. My friends who all played it said good things about it though.

I'm going with Pokemon Black for right now since I haven't beat Black 2. I can't think of a lot of DS games I played.

Then again Kirby's Super Star Ultra's pretty up there.

Well here we go again... you just FORGOT the......well..... whadda you know? ...... this list is actually pretty good...... up to the point where you said "A FINAL FANTASY GAME"???????? Please, show your respect to Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2.. ^_^

I'm gonna give some love to Contra 4. It's the perfect blend of 8-bit Contra level design and 16-bit Contra boss fights. Canvas Curse, Super Star Ultra, and Mass Attack are also worth a mention, as is Bowser's Inside Story.

Well Monster Rancher DS was a nice throwback to an old series I loved.

Mentions:

-Super Mario 64 ds (an amazing remake/sequel seriously....there's 3DS games that don't look or play as well as this one)

-Metroid Prime Hunters (amazing for its time)

-Pokemon Black and White 1 and 2 +Heart Gold/Soul Silver (Pokemon, nuff said)

-Pokemon Mystery Dungone Series

-Megaman Starforce (a spiritual successor to one of my favorite GBA series)

-Monster Tale (This was made by a TRUE gamer. perfect blend of game elements)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mario Kart DS was my favourite DS game. I was hurt you didn't include it in the list lol. :p

However, I will be even more hurt if I find out I simply skimmed over it. :/

Pokemon.

No doubt about it. Thanks to a stranger named Jewel, I am almost complete with the National Pokedex. Does anyone have a Deoxys or a Latios? I'll trade you a Latias or Kyogre or Groudon or something.

Luigi Smash, on this and the Pokemon poll, you forgot Diamond and Pearl.

Back