Best Pokemon Game Ever!

What is the best Pokemon game ever?

• Pokemon Fire Red (GBA)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Stadium (N64)

• Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Sky (DS)

• Pokemon Box (NGC)

• Pokemon Battle Revolution (Wii)

• Pokemon Leaf Green (GBA)

• Pokemon Silver (GBC)

• Pokemon White 2 (DS)

• Other?

• Total voters
I love pokemon pokemon silver. in an unexplainable sort of way, i love the game and i think its the best

I changed to Diamond from Other, Diamond.

Because Smash finally answered my pleads and added it.

platinum is my game with all those legends [ pokemon ] . but team galactic is awesome / but still no arceus ... but i still like it alot . and torterra is an awesome pokemon !

Based on the graphics, Pokemon Black/White.

Pokedex-wise, I love love love love love love Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire. They have a great variety of cute pokemon and POKEMON CONTESTS.

I have always liked Ruby the most for the Pokemon contest, the secret base you are able to own, and the environment you are given to travel in.

Pokemon Snap should be here though....

That was an amazing game.

Oh Yellow <3 Surprisingly I still have it in a fair condition, second would be Crystal and xD Gale of Darkness. You forgot to add Pokemon Dreamnl Radar, Pokedex Pro, and the TGC for GBA :3 Also I feel that editing someones post without asking permission or at least an approval was wrong but you know it happens at times and maybe accidentally :)

Oh Yellow <3 Surprisingly I still have it in a fair condition, second would be Crystal and xD Gale of Darkness. You forgot to add Pokemon Dreamnl Radar, Pokedex Pro, and the TGC for GBA :3 Also I feel that editing someones post without asking permission or at least an approval was wrong but you know it happens at times and maybe accidentally :)

keep going. you still have a million of my topics to follow up on. XD

keep going. you still have a million of my topics to follow up on. XDHaha I sure do! There are a bunch of games of Pokemon you can't dislike one from one another. I have to say I've enjoyed every single one I've played, they don't disappoint but Black 2 was baby like -.- It was the easiest thing in the world!

I loved the fact that you start with both Espeon and Umbreon and you get all the Johto starters you work with what you have, the villains were neat, you can get rare berries and to top it all off the story starts off with you breaking out of Team Snagem!

You spelled Colosseum wrong sir. Yes, this is the official spelling.

Back