Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Which is the best Sony handheld game you've played?

Socom FTB2, i could literally play this game for hours on end.

I haven't played much but the best that I've played is God of War. 

I haven't played much but the best that I've played is God of War.

Haha do you have the red special edition psp? :)

Walter H. White said:
Haha do you have the red special edition psp? :)
lol, no. I played it on a friend's PSP. That and Fifa, and I'm not really a fan of football video games, -_-' 

lol, no. I played it on a friend's PSP. That and Fifa, and I'm not really a fan of football video games, -_-'

Me either, I loveeee run and gun games.

I'd probably say Socom FTB3, one of the best games I discovered on the PSP, I used to play it for hours straight, never got boring. I used to reach the highest rank within like 2 weeks without cheating.

I really liked Daxter. He was awesome enough to get a game named after himself. xD

great action/adventure game.

I really liked mostly remakes on the psp such as Mega Maverick Hunter X and Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles.

For me it was the NHL hockey games by EA Sports. I'm a big hockey fan and love playing hockey video games so whenever I was travelling I could still play on my PSP! It was cool playing a hockey game like that on a small screen but with great graphics.

I was extremely impressed by Medal of Honor Heroes for PSP. I honestly prefer the PSPGo's version over the PSP 3000 version. The screen resolution is much better, and it feels like I'm playing MOH on PS3.

Kingdom Hearts. Though honestly I only bought it for that purpose, and haven't been able to play many games on it since. I did enjoy playing Riviera: the Promised Land until I got stuck on a level either because of a glitch or because I simply suck that bad at pressing buttons. It's likely the latter. 

Back