Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Below are the top 10 sellers in 2010. The rest of the top 30 can be seen on Nintendo's investor page.

1. New Super Mario Bros Wii - Wii
2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version - DS
3. God of War III - PS3
4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Xbox 360
5. Wii Sports Resort/Wii Motion Plus - Wii
6. Wii Fit Plus w/Wii Balance Board - Wii
7. Final Fantasy XIII - PS3
8. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Xbox 360
9. Mass Effect 2 - Xbox 360
10. Pokemon HeartGold Version - DS

NPD will release April's U.S. sales results this coming Thursday.

source

FF 13 beaten out by Wii sports and fit? That's BS!

Agreed! How did Final Fantasy get beaten out by Wii games?! I'm not particularly liking this list. Why is Modern Warfare 2 still selling so much?! There are so many better games than it. >_>

The reason Wii sports is selling so well is because it is being bundled with every new Wii and motion plus being sold.

One of the reasons MW 2 got more sales could be the 250GB Xbox 360 elite which was bundled with MW2 and had a nice looking Black 360 case with MW2 theme for $299 which is a decent deal since the original 360 elite only has 120GB hard drive.

NPD probasbly included the bundles console bundle sales in their report.

Strange not a single PSP game is on this list.

Microsoft and Nintendo seem to be dominating this list.

I hate wii. It's so... ew..

FF13 should have been at least above the wii stuff. I mean, come on.
Loved ps3+Awesome FFXIII = PWN.

Wait, this is for 2010... I hope this list changes by the end of the year as in Final Fantasy XIII> everything else. Either Final Fantasy or Pokemon... If there was Kingdom Hearts, then I would pick that though.

hahaha I gotta agree. I bet by the end of the year bigger names like God of war 3 will be there.
I'm happy that God of War III is at least number 3, but I'm still angry that Final Fantasy got beaten out by Wii Sports.

Back