Best songs/artists to blast?

Iron Eagle

Awards
Credits
What songs/artists do you find to be the best to blast on insanely loud speaker volume? I find artists such as Wang Chung, Billy Idol, Kraftwerk, Aha, Billy Joel, Elton John, Coldplay, and Ministry to be good on full volume. As for individual songs, "Take On Me" - Aha, "Let's Go" - Wang Chung, "Rebel Yell" - Billy Idol, "Telephone Line" - Kraftwerk, "We Didn't Start the Fire" - Billy Joel, "Crocodile Rock" - Elton John, "Viva La Vida" - Coldplay, and "So What" - Ministry.

I like to blast 80's rock or hard rock like Blue OCtober, White Zombie, Def Leppard, etc, etc, I also like to listen to it while I'm gaming because it gets me pumped and excited to game.....lol :devil:

Fitz and the Tantrums - The Walker
All of Me (Remix) - John Legend

I like to blast any kind of music but when I am really in the mood to blast some music and I need something to put me in a good mood and give me that get up and go I will go for Country music full blast :) absolutely nothing better than some Country music booming! :grin:

I recommend "i refuse" by Josh wilson and "I am unwritten" by natasha.

I could blast "Have a nice day" by Jon Bon Jovi. 

I could also blast "Wild Child", "Long, long journey", "Caribbean Blue", "Sail Away", or "Only Time" by Enya.

It depends on my mood. 

Personally, I love to blast any Bon Jovi song, especially while I'm cleaning my room.  :cool: My favorites are "Bad Medicine," "You Give Love a Bad Name," "Bed of Roses," and, of course, "Living on a Prayer." The music video for "Living on a Prayer" is pretty fun to watch while blasting the song, too. 

It depends on my mood, but I usually blast some classic rock or alternative.  Specifically I love listening to (in the classic rock category) Fleetwood Mac, America, The Eagles, and anything my Pandora stations will pull up.  As for alternative, I love blasting Blink-182, Lana Del Rey (a stretch, I know), Bastille, Rise Against, and Bowling for Soup. 

There are specific songs within those artists, but we'll be here all day with the list.  haha

I could always blast metal, nice and loud :) Lately I've been blasting Doos Dronk and Enter the Ninja by Die Antwoord. Just feels good and makes me feel like going for a run. 

Also blasting Survival by Muse is awesome and gets me in a good mood.

y'know i'm gonna have to say some good ol' shakira hips don't lie.

also blink-182.

pickles!

Back