Best Zelda Game (You Decide!)

Twilight Princess
Link's Awakening
Haven't played any of these two games
sad.gif
But I'm getting Skyward Sword after Xmas!

majoras mask

Wind Waker for sure. The themes in this interpretation are so deep, and the cell shaded graphics compliment its consoles abilities. The music in this game really made me feel the right emotions. It gives such a good idea of what Hyrule was like at this time on the timeline, and also raises so many questions.

This is my opinion only of course. Everyone has their own Zelda. :]] Swagg.

Wind Waker for sure. The themes in this interpretation are so deep, and the cell shaded graphics compliment its consoles abilities. The music in this game really made me feel the right emotions. It gives such a good idea of what Hyrule was like at this time on the timeline, and also raises so many questions.

This is my opinion only of course. Everyone has their own Zelda. :]] Swagg.

Yes, agreed. Windwaker just makes you develop a kind of emotion towards characters.It's very colorful and very vast. It's so hard to choose the best Zelda title...

Sometimes I really wish people would READ what they're posting in.

If votes are still going in, my round 2 picks are Twilight Princess (because of character development and better, more engaging combat controls), Oracle of Seasons/Ages (for the interplay of the two games and in general living up to LttP/LA standards), and Skyward Sword (for even better combat and a return to longer gameplay, as well as one of the most touching Zelda reunion scenes)

Is it really necessary to make a tournament? Can't we just say what our favorite Zelda game was?

Skyward Sword is most definitely the best game I have ever played so far.

My top 5 Zelda Games.

5. 4 Swords Adventures
4. Ocarina of Time
3. Majora's Mask
2. Wind Waker
1. Twilight Princess

For me, Twilight Princess > Ocarina > Wind Waker > Majora's Mask > Link to the Past those are my top 5.

wow im way too fu*k!ng late my fav though is ocarina of time first zelda game i actually got far in im inbetween the shadow temple and light temple (guerudo fortress)

Back