Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Honestly, I agree with all of those.  Even though I never played the games mentioned, so maybe not them.  Today's gaming just disappoints me in general and I'm going to sound like a major fanboy but I don't care right now.  Nintendo deserves my love this year, they are killing it with my gaming.  Their releases weren't buggy, they were unique of course.  Even though you kind of know what to expect with Nintendo, you can always count on fun.  That's why we game.  

I'm just drifting away from "AAA" gaming.  It's getting stale, PS and Xbox aren't doing anything for me.  Ubisoft kept fucking up bad all year.  In fact Ubisoft has lost the majority of my support.  Meaning, I'm not buying any new release game until they get their shit together.  I'm tired of everybody supporting that shit and buying games on release day, knowing that it's going to be buggy and incomplete in parts - yet still giving Ubisoft and other companies full price to keep doing it.  Nope, I don't buy incomplete products.  

Nintendo gets my vote for the best service and least disappointments this year.  Every thing else had the majority of let downs, with almost every turn. 

Back